Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing a fat guy or a slim weak dude with a girlfriend must be suicide fuel for a gym cel

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I used to do weight lifting and Muay Thai in my twenties and it always pissed me off seeing weakly and druggy guys getting all the girls while I get treated like a rodent. Seeing fat dudes with girlfriendd made me go ballistic

I often see guys with girls. Guys that are so skinny I could break them like a tooth pick

I often see guys with girls. Guys that are so skinny I could break them like a tooth pick
Well boohoo, you can't or enjoy jail for life. Anyway, hope you are learning the hard way face is all.

A fat guy with a gf is automatic betabux, paypig, cuckold... and the gf is always a post wall roastie.

Fat guy with a gf doesn't exist. If you see one then he is either a cuck or a betabux and being an incel is better than being either of these.

Yea Im a gymcel and work in retail so I see it every day, fycking hate it. Muscles accounts for maybe 5% of attraction Id guess. The happy guys with gfs allways have good face, frame and height, they dont really need muscles

I hate seeing white fatass mgtow types with gfs. The self proclaimed alpha males who secretly have 2 inch dicks and whom I would murder if it were legal

seeing any guy with a girlfriend is suicidefuel for me, unless the girlfriend is ugly

These days people need to understand there's a difference between having a real gf and a "transactional" gf.

It's a hard to swallow pill which is how the cuck meme became big. It exposed a lot of guys with "gf" aren't actually in a romantic/attraction based relationship but a transactional one. For a guy to discover that, it must fucking sting

I see many skinny tallfags with nice girlfriends in gym. One of them is even dating a 9/10 Stacy. They fool around while doing their workout. Pure suifuel.

Gymcels must be tired of getting mogged by skinny pretty boys