Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sedentary hobbies are only acceptable if you're attractive and pass as a normie, otherwise it disgusts people

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
Art and reading is one of those things where if you're a normal seeming and attractive person, art makes you look deep and well rounded. But you have to seem normie and attractive first. If you're ugly or unlikeable, art makes you look beta like you're a loser who is escaping reality.

Don't tell people you draw or like books unless you're already well regarded. I don't even tell people that I enjoy reading books because it has elicited disgust from people when I can already tell they're put off by me.

Meanwhile active activities make you a gymcel.

Anything Chad does is a halo for him. He can literally talk about Warhammer 40k, or even be a drooling retard and foids would still simp over them :foidSoy:

Both above cases are real

Art and reading is one of those things where if you're a normal seeming and attractive person, art makes you look deep and well rounded. But you have to seem normie and attractive first. If you're ugly or unlikeable, art makes you look beta like you're a loser who is escaping reality.

Don't tell people you draw or like books unless you're already well regarded. I don't even tell people that I enjoy reading books because it has elicited disgust from people when I can already tell they're put off by me.
Yeah. Sadly it's the truth.

Anything Chad does is a halo for him. He can literally talk about Warhammer 40k, or even be a drooling retard and foids would still simp over them :foidSoy:

uh2b5wtngfk51.jpg

Hobbies, clothing, hairstyles, etc. if you're chad the halo effect prevents any life style choice from being perceived as ugly.

There's no good reason to talk to normies about anything, really. Your face will do all the talking for you

There's no good reason to talk to normies about anything, really. Your face will do all the talking for you
time to get plastic surgery. even my own father suggested plastic surgery to me :feelsrope:

Chad Always Wins

this reminds me of the train chad, he has a social media account tracking trains, now it is apparently cool to hang around at trains stations following trains, its all just following chad the activity is irrelevent, inkwells have been hanging around train stations for decades and no one gave a shit

this reminds me of the train chad, he has a social media account tracking trains, now it is apparently cool to hang around at trains stations following trains, its all just following chad the activity is irrelevent, inkwells have been hanging around train stations for decades and no one gave a shit
who is this train chad

who is this train chad
cant remember some chad is starting a craze watching trains JFL

People trainspotting in the past were considering among the lowest socially and all considered autists now it has become a fucking craze and normies are doing it now in the UK

just go on tik tok or youtube and type in trainspotting

Hey guys is BJJ for incels? I went to the dojo the other day and got cel vibes from a lot of the guys, but they seemed bluepilled at the same time

cant remember some chad is starting a craze watching trains JFL

People trainspotting in the past were considering among the lowest socially and all considered autists now it has become a fucking craze and normies are doing it now in the UK

just go on tik tok or youtube and type in trainspotting
when an ugly guy does something = autistic hobby
when a chad does something = so unique and passionate teehee

when an ugly guy does something = autistic hobby
when a chad does something = so unique and passionate teehee
precisely UTTERLY RIGGED GAME

This is why ugly people give up on hobbies they are aware they will be viewed as autists if they do niche hobbies

you simply cant win as a sub 5

you cant even have the chance to get good at a hobby because all normans will punch down on you as being an autist when you practice it

precisely UTTERLY RIGGED GAME

This is why ugly people give up on hobbies they are aware they will be viewed as autists if they do niche hobbies
Your hobby doesn't even have to be niche, it can be pretty common and generic but it's only autistic if you're ugly. For example, alot of foids draw and play instruments. When an ugly guy draws or plays an instrument, he's being a loser.

Hobbies are irrelevant. Your job is irrelevant.

Status. Looks. Money.

Hobbies are irrelevant. Your job is irrelevant.

Status. Looks. Money.
Yeah nobody really cares what your hobbies are, and your job is only respected if it earns a lot of money. Even if it's a bullshit job where you do fuckall all day. That's why I hate it when one of the advice for people struggling to make friends and date is "what are you passionate about" and "what are your hobbies" let's be honest, nobody really fucking cares.

Here's actually a great r*ddit comment:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FA30plus/comments/dwzz22/short_story_the_feminist/f82ox18/

I make sure not to mention reading to others, and I only read manga. I think it's fine to share your Netflix watchlist so long as the shows are popular and current. Social. sports fare well too; hiking not running

I make sure not to mention reading to others, and I only read manga. I think it's fine to share your Netflix watchlist so long as the shows are popular and current. Social. sports fare well too; hiking not running
What's wrong with running? It seems like such a normie activity to me. Hiking is just code word for "I am not fat" on dating profiles, most people who claim to hike don't actually hike when you take them up the woods.

I don't mention reading either unless I want to make the women avoid me. When it comes to Netflix I just say generic shit like "breaking bad". If I say something more obscure like "After Life" people get weirded out. This is my favorite character on that show, pretty based therapist:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okmKOqV4Yfs

Yeah nobody really cares what your hobbies are, and your job is only respected if it earns a lot of money. Even if it's a bullshit job where you do fuckall all day. That's why I hate it when one of the advice for people struggling to make friends and date is "what are you passionate about" and "what are your hobbies" let's be honest, nobody really fucking cares.

Here's actually a great r*ddit comment:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FA30plus/comments/dwzz22/short_story_the_feminist/f82ox18/

wow an enlightened chad THIS IS LIKE A FUCKING LIGHTENING STRIKE

This guy needs to be preserved by science for millennia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back