Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Secularism/atheism is the bane of the modern world

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Secularism has damaged society beyond salvation.
It's one of (((their))) many moves to make this world more degenerate.

Member some centuries ago when christianity was as its highest peak, tolerance was zero. No faggotry, no females wearing whore outfits, no nuclear family, virginity was the norm before mariage. No male/female mixing in school.

Fast forward some years later, secularism has not only destroyed soyciety but even the church itself. Lul at the pope agreeing with faggotry. Rising faggotry, rising females number wearing practically underwear outside, nuclear family becoming the norm. Not having slept with triple digits number is looked down upon.

Secularism/atheism was a mistake. I know i am gonna trigger some atheists here, but truly atheism has done nothing but shake the very foundation of civilization.
I am convinced it's one of (((their))) invention, since communism which is jewish at its core was built on an atheist principle.

Religion is cope, but at least they tried to restrain foids. Literally one of the first stories in the Bible is trust no hoe.

agreed. religion kept society under control

I don’t believe in god but religion really was helpful in keeping foids in check.

I disagree
capicapitlism is

Religion is an integral part of our social evolution. It gives people purpose, it keeps degeneracy in check, and it gives people a sense of community, but unfortunately, years of social evolution went to the dumpster when the West abandoned religion.

The religious institutions are failing and are being used as a mere political tool at this point.

Secularism work pretty well for north korea . Everyone there are happy , content, productive citizens on half ration.

You can't expect evolved societies to believe in Santa Claus and some books that cavemen wrote 2000 years ago. Religiouscels are fighting a losing battle. It has to evolve in order for the modern world to get on board and everyone can accept it. Perhaps if a super intelligence emerges then a religion could arise around that. If it is a super intelligent AI that can think at the speed of light then I would say it deserves to be worshipped.

Religion should be deleted. However they did give people some identity and some moral rules to follow. I wonder what with they are going to replace all of this. They have been promoting free sex even for married couples with kids. We see those loser junks from bullshitwood blaming on themselves their wife has been gangbanged because "she wanted to feel free once again" despite they had a kid. Showing absolute zero respect or caring even for their own kids. Basically they have killed the concept of a family by changing it into a bordel house. I wonder how does a kid will feel knowing that his "mum" was a hoe under the milf/teenager/social/dating section and his "dad" has been a cuck all of his life. Next thing we will see, russian/chinese tanks taking over the world. Weak societies do not deserve to survive.
820827 ra2box 0002pre911

Secularization is inevitable because you can't expect people to continue believing in a magical invisible guy in the skies. Also, while you fantasize about a "good christian girl", she is being railed by a christian (or non-christian) chad as we speak.

Yes, let's continue to blow each other up over our stupid beliefs about some random guy in the sky. Sounds great.

Would you rather live in my desert where religion is still going strong?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0s7WsoC528&vl=nl

That's a result of a botched attempt at adapting to modernism though.

Traditional cultures may have been quaint and poor but the fact everything they had was natural and not the byproduct of technology gave their societies a kind of charm:

Even if you were a poor Egyptian life felt less squalid and was also a lot slower and definitely less stressful, and don't forget the high culture of those societies was actually superior to the satanic modern one:

f1f60621999ce09a3cd8a4839267e15d.jpg

Yes, let's continue to blow each other up over our stupid beliefs about some random guy in the sky. Sounds great.

Much better to bomb each other so that the financial cabal that rules the world gets a bump in their profit margin instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back