Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Secret to getting Neetbux in the US?

Initium

Initium

Veteran
★★★★★
I desire neetbux, I’ll be 40 in just a couple more years and I think 25 years of private-sector service is more than enough, I’m ready to retire, I will never get married or have kids obviously so no need to wage slave the rest of my life just to support Jews and Israel.

How do I go about getting SSDI? I need a good plan to make sure I don’t fail at this, like I’ve failed at everything else I’ve ever done.

I desire neetbux, I’ll be 40 in just a couple more years and I think 25 years of private-sector service is more than enough, I’m ready to retire, I will never get married or have kids obviously so no need to wage slave the rest of my life just to support Jews and Israel.

How do I go about getting SSDI? I need a good plan to make sure I don’t fail at this, like I’ve failed at everything else I’ve ever done.
A buddy of mine got into a car accident one time and was ejected out the windshield and slammed into a tree and has been on disability ever since and hasn't worked.

A buddy of mine got into a car accident one time and was ejected out the windshield and slammed into a tree and has been on disability ever since and hasn't worked.

Yeah I was thinking maybe something alittle less deadly.

This world is cruel

being ugly should qualify me for disability in a just society

9A8AC338 DB73 434D 81D0 44319D0AB195

Wagie cope. I’d rather have neetbux please and thank you.