Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Secret Technique to rollback your mind to become bluepilled again

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Sometimes if you are like me you have some thoughts that it was more okay when you thought you had hope when you were still bluepilled , as we know if you are again true incel like me that would do anything to get a girlfriend and worship female beauty to the bone inceldom can really become a monster that eat all your emotion and leave you in broken sadness that even anger start taking a lot of energy so you just become only sad , this is the state i am in, i have no place for anger it takes a lot of energy from me, i am just very sad, plain sad, really really sad, i am alone, lonely , i crave the female affection so much that a female making eye contact with me will feed me trough the day until i wake up and start depressing again , so i thought about it a long time ago , how to make myself blue pilled again , i will surely be more happy if i think there is hope for me , so i thought about this :

- first befriend all  ugly females and internet females that says personality matters, hangout with the nu-males and try to enjoy time with them even if it is unbereable force yourself and with some alcohol you could pull it off until slowly and slowly your mind get dumber and slowly buy into it.

- as you will have some time with the numales, you will sometimes get to meet their queen , specially in STEM there is always a girl who is surrounded by numales who will laugh and validate everything she says or do, so you join the ranks of the dogs, but slowly you don't want to get bitten to pieces by the others nu-males if they sense you want to lick the flesh of their queen .. NO! you need to slowly validate the queen and the nu-males. trough this you will sometimes make eye contact with the female and sometimes  she can even call your name ! YES you slowly start falling for her and thinking you have a chance specially if you act as a total beta validation giver around her, you will think this is it your personality can get you something

-if you are a good beta provider and validation giver you will be able to be friends with some nice girls, this level of beta validation is hard for us incels to get into since we never had female friends, but with enough dedication if you became trully a total beta who will show no fucking sign of masculinity or heterosexuality  you may be able to be  a female's pet oups friend , and now slowly with enough smiles and eye contact from your oneitis you will be able to think there is some hope, you will even be able to sleep tight at night after she sent you her snap of her new outfit infront of the mirror, you blush and tell her how beautiful she is and she tells you "omg i only sent this to you" , you sleep in pride thinking there is  a special bound between you two she is able to trust you enough because well she knew you from a long time and this special connection made her trust you enough to send you snaps of her outfit .

-why is she with this outfit again its late friday night lol .. you tell yourself  "well she is quircky and special maybe she sleep with it " you say as your eyes are close and your smile if from ear to ear because finally you have seen a female body in an outfit with the message "i only sent this to you" in it , you finally think this is it you made it , and you sleep tight thinking about her in that outfit

-you wake up tomorrow with a lot of calls from her saying she is depressed and needs you !!, THIS IS IT SHE NEEDS YOU , YOUR QUEEN NEEDS YOU SHE IS IN A BAD SPOT WHERE FINALLY YOU CAN SAVE HER AS A KNIGHT AND ASK FOR HER HAND !!! alas the moment she met you she slowly start crying on your shoulder telling you how chad went off without taking her number while she made sure the outfit was astonishing she even spent 4 hours doing her make up for him !

-you slowly take her in your arms hold her tight and tell her its not her fault he is just an asshole , this is something you could never do when you were blackpilled but now as you have fully became bluepilled those thoughts arent even on your radar, you even tell yourself this is good this will give you more chance and props to get her in the future if she feels even more weak and weakness, as a good numale you think you will slowly turn her into loving you since you will always be there for her and take her sadness away from her like the good vampire you are.

and then you woke up

eurocel said:
and then you woke up

tfw you don't wake up as a chad and laugh about your incel dream

haha good job. Glad I am not blue pilled.

Off topic but I like your pic OP. I recognize it from 03 Full Metal Alchemist IMO  the greatest anime of all time. and yes even better than brotherhood.

Or you could just simply assist her by helping manipulate Chad in getting into bed with her.

Just so she could think of how much of a good friend you are to her and be sure to ask her if she needs to practice kissing, so she could kiss her friends or other girls whilst she's at the club to turn on Chad and get his attention; being practice gay friend helps a lot. Of course you can later then, ask her if she needs to have practice sex with you, so she could get some practice in and warm up for Chads thursdays night special threesomes.

Also realizing that men could be sluts as well, deters me from thinking that men are no better than women. It places me well back into the same old blue pill mindset.

mobilewiz said:
Off topic but I like your pic OP. I recognize it from 03 Full Metal Alchemist IMO  the greatest anime of all time. and yes even better than brotherhood.

i like the manga better so i like brotherhood more because in brotherhood there is actually alchemy where in the first version it's just magic

idkwattodowithlife said:
Or you could just simply assist her by helping manipulate Chad in getting into bed with her.

Just so she could think of how much of a good friend you are to her and be sure to ask her if she needs to practice kissing, so she could kiss her friends or other girls whilst she's at the club to turn on Chad and get his attention; being practice gay friend helps a lot. Of course you can later then, ask her if she needs to have practice sex with you, so she could get some practice in and warm up for Chads thursdays night special threesomes.

Also realizing that men could be sluts as well, deters me from thinking that men are no better than women. It places me well back into the same old blue pill mindset.

the blackpill concept isn't that men are better than women it is that women are just men with high standards and higher demand , the blackpill is something only people filled with love could understand , that's why most blackpilled incels in the first era were ones of the most loving incels you could ever meet, sad that they are dead.

Being bluepilled is a bad idea cause the lack of gf will toll your soul and body even more as you grow up. Blackpill grants some control over your emotions.

Being doped up on antidepressant meds is enough to bring me back to bluepill thinking. I browse this place to help bring me back to reality. Sucks that this is like the only place on the internet that tells it how it is.The only thing that would 100% purge the blackpill from my system is legit real world experiences that prove otherwise. I am pretty confident that will never happen, though.

foreignincel3 said:
i like the manga better so i like brotherhood more because in brotherhood there is actually alchemy where in the first version it's just magic

I can understand that brotherhood is definitely true to it's source material. It was all alchemy in both versions called it alchemy tho. I liked how dark and more depressing the first version was especially the ending. Brotherhood had such a happy ending it was annoying asf. Anyway there both great tho.

mobilewiz said:
foreignincel3 said:
I can understand that brotherhood is definitely true to it's source material. It was all alchemy in both versions called it alchemy tho. I liked how dark and more depressing the first version was especially the ending. Brotherhood had such a happy ending it was annoying asf. Anyway there both great tho.

no really , the first one called it alchemy but it was mostly magic, it didn't bound to this formula the true alchemy had, trust me i spend like 5 years learning everything about alchemy because i am a big weaabooo that like to roleplay in fmab forums .

Just out of interest, why would you want to go back to being bluepilled? Wouldnt it be better to manipulate situations to your favor with all the knowledge you have acquired since becoming red/black pilled

foreignincel3 said:
no really , the first one called it alchemy but it was mostly magic, it didn't bound to this formula the true alchemy had, trust me i spend like 5 years learning everything about alchemy because i am a big weaabooo that like to roleplay in fmab forums .
Watch fate/zero, man.

what is this cuckery

foreignincel3 said:
the blackpill concept isn't that men are better than women it is that women are just men with high standards and higher demand

LMAO no that's the bluepill concept. Men are physically stronger and rationally smarter than women. Men only need women to reproduce, women need men to survive. Even today in this technologically advanced society that is true. But instead of relying on a husband, women now rely on men in the government and corporations, outsourced through taxes and the economy.

NEETsupreme said:
what is this cuckery

LMAO no that's the bluepill concept. Men are physically stronger and rationally smarter than women. Men only need women to reproduce, women need men to survive. Even today in this technologically advanced society that is true. But instead of relying on a husband, women now rely on men in the government and corporations, outsourced through taxes and the economy.

kek you are still bluepilled/redpilled