Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Secret Places you found to sleep in school, or public

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
Avoiding clown world.

___ library study carrels. Slumped over in bathroom. Backseat of car. Park bench. Tent.

Also, in the stands at the football stadium.

Last edited:
13337581 H21175748
under these

i hid in my closet to avoid going to school and being around normalfags. to ditch. and when it was lunchtime i went into the bathroom stall to eat or i went in to the locker.

I hid in the toilet septic tank

you could sleep for 12h in library and noone would care as long as you look like a student

i hid in my closet to avoid going to school and being around normalfags. to ditch. and when it was lunchtime i went into the bathroom stall to eat or i went in to the locker.
based

Pretty disgusting to be eating food in a place whERe thERe are piss and shit particles in the air

Pretty disgusting to be eating food in a place whERe thERe are piss and shit particles in the air
i was a fucking retarded outcast idk what to say.

In the phys ed department, there was a wrestling and gymnastics room with heavy mats.

If it wasn't locked, it was perfect to go stretch out.

Also, kept dark.

This was for 2 to four hour hideouts

Janitor's closet (it was unlocked) and under the stairs. There was also a vending machine room.

I'll usually pretended to be ill so I can go in the sick bay in school too get a quick nap in.

The old building in my school had good hiding places (one could use the computers and avoid class).

Avoiding clown world.

___ library study carrels. Slumped over in bathroom. Backseat of car. Park bench. Tent.

Also, in the stands at the football stadium.
During school I’d sleep in class all day, teachers gave up on me because there was no saving me. I used to also put my cart up the bathroom when I was a janny and I’d lock myself up and just sleep inside the bathroom for 20 mins, little naps here and there. Sadly can’t do that anymore .

I've never had sleeping places but my bed

Lol. Use an out of order sign taped to the door.

Then block from inside.

I was never able to find anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back