Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Second Parkland shooting survivor kills himself, police confirm

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article228350134.html

A second Parkland shooting survivor has killed himself, Coral Springs police confirmed on Sunday.

Investigators told the Miami Herald that a current Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student died in “an apparent suicide” on Saturday night.

Police are still investigating.

Though police could not confirm the age of the student, Coral Springs police spokesman Tyler Reik said the student was a juvenile. Sources say the student was a male sophomore. His name has not been released.

saint Cruz tbh

[LifeFuel] Soon the amount of poeple killing themselves after the shooting will exceed the the original high score. I hope he renewed his Office 365 subscription before he offed himself.

They’re dropping like flies...

Suicides are always up for investigation. The ease at which Cruz got to shoot up the school even after warning the police makes it obvious that it was a false flag, survivors are pretty much the only ones with enough attention to get this info to the news so boomers can finally figure out the government doesn't like them. Therefore, any survivors who are suspected of revealing that the shooting was a false flag are kiilled in an "apparent suicide." If more survivors commit suicide then my hypothesis should be confirmed.

So his score has increased from 17 to 18 to 19 in a week.

I’m skeptical of this tbh..

Something is up.

If the news didn't glorify the attack as something monumental that needed to be discussed every single day, shed still be alive

I honestly believe the media is at fault. Switch on CNN and there's a 55% chance They're talking about parkland or some other shooting

now the body count is up to 19 lmao.

St. Nik keeps knocking them down.

they saw something they shouldn't have. Now the (((government))) is tying up loose ends

Heil Saintt Cruz

It's like those anime scenes where two characters cross their ways in the air and then land, one of them falling dead after some seconds.

very interesting their both so close together will be interesting too see if the kill count continues to rise

well he did say his goal was 20 people, he is now at 19, he might actually achieve that goal lol..

Soon Cruz will reach his original goal of 20 dead, all through post traumatic stress suicides :feelsthink:

Soon Cruz will reach his original goal of 20 dead, all through post traumatic stress suicides :feelsthink:

I was just thinking that. He stated right before the attack he wanted at least 20 dead from this incident. And now the normies are giving it to him? Wat?

Must be something in the water :feelskek:

saint cruz taking lives without lifting a finger \

do you think....... he's got the deathnote?

Brings the death count to 19

Nikolas Cruz for President 2020

saint cruz taking lives without lifting a finger \

do you think....... he's got the deathnote?
I dont know man but its really weird ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back