Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sean O'pry has deformed iris shapes?

D

davlung

Like, they're oval. I notice this in ALOT of pictures, especially the iris on the left (his right). So no, its not just photoshop. its honestly the strangest thing? 
e722447283f7a0c0123207df0985dc6b.png

Who the fuck cares

holy fuck it does look a bit narrow

davlung said:
Like, they're oval. I notice this in ALOT of pictures, especially the iris on the left (his right). So no, its not just photoshop. its honestly the strangest thing? 
e722447283f7a0c0123207df0985dc6b.png

This man is the definition of beautiful.

Nautica1983 said:
Who the fuck cares

It's almost 2018, and if your iris isn't perfect you're going to die a kissless virgin.

In 2070, ultrasonic x-rays will emit deadly radiation to terminate fetuses that they deem to have any facial imperfections.

davlung said:
the amount of worship incels give him is quite disgusting. thought id point this out.

Lmfao, This guy is a Giga Chad, some barely noticeable slightly unsymmetrical flaw means nothing when you have a face like this

fYQoazw.jpg

kkt6 said:
It's almost 2018, and if your iris isn't perfect you're going to die a kissless virgin.

In 2070, ultrasonic x-rays will emit deadly radiation to terminate fetuses that they deem to have any facial imperfections.

Lol

Nautica1983 said:
Lmfao, This guy is a Giga Chad, some barely noticeable slightly unsymmetrical flaw means nothing when you have a face like this

fYQoazw.jpg

Lol

I disagree, because the main feature that makes him especially attractive is his eyes (the words of other incels). But obviously, they're not that perfect.

Why do I always feel like this guy was in American Horror Story?

Why do I get gay vibes off this guy?