Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SEAmaxxing works

robbing women from the poor is fucking disgusting.i can see how a man can be tempted to do it,but you are coping heavy if you thinks it's a good thing,even if you marry her in the church.
Never thought of it that way. But when will Chad think about stopping robbing women from us?

Only works for 1st worlders

Moneymaxxing then Seamaxxing is also my plan.

What did you say to the girls to get them
I think you just say something like "want to ride the white horse?" in the native language and then wink at them.

What's the point of paying for a 4/10 foid.Don't tell me you picked them up just like that without providing a dinner for them or their families.

Yeah, those are beckies he was getting, 4 may be 5/10s
But there are really pretty ones here. 7+/10
Looks like he did not get them, and I did neither (the 7+ stacies).
But yeah, his stuff seems plausible, that said, I went out tonight and I saw bald & fat guys with nice stacies, also grandpas with stacies.
In Germany people would have called the police right away had they seen this :feelsrope:
Anyway, there seems to be something going on here. I haven't been to the redlight district yet, but my best guess those are bar girls and those guys took them over to the "normal" district.

Good luck but at the same time it's sad that we reach the point of traveling to other country to get a girl
Have you tried to build a harem of gj girls? Like an Isekai

Is this banned in Christianity?
nowhere in the bible it says we should sleep clothed,but it's simply common sense in winter to do so.there is much that the holy bible and catholic tradition,doesn't talk about,that is simply common sense.we are called to worship god and to do good to one another so that we can all get closer to god.

if you think sending millions of asian men into a mad frenzy or into a complete desparing hopeleness,just because western society is simply too cucked to take control of their women(if you removed welfare,social media,and a bunch of other stuff from women,you would see how quickly they would be interested in marriage and sex) or because western whores are so evil that they prefer gangbangs and being a meathole in a random harem opposed to having a husband,several cute children,and an altar at house dedicated to our lord,is worth it i think you have to be crazy.

also race traitors are all horrible wives,since it's clear from their choices that all they want is money and looks and that they couldn't care less about god and virtue.

i understand the tempation and i am often tempted by the same thoughts(i don't really think much about it,but i often reminded that if i simply sold my soul and gave up christ,i would at least have some joy a lot of the time by seamaxxing),but i can delude myself by thinking it's a good thing.

nowhere in the bible it says we should sleep clothed,but it's simply common sense in winter to do so.there is much that the holy bible and catholic tradition,doesn't talk about,that is simply common sense.we are called to worship god and to do good to one another so that we can all get closer to god.

if you think sending millions of asian men into a mad frenzy or into a complete desparing hopeleness,just because western society is simply too cucked to take control of their women(if you removed welfare,social media,and a bunch of other stuff from women,you would see how quickly they would be interested in marriage and sex) or because western whores are so evil that they prefer gangbangs and being a meathole in a random harem opposed to having a husband,several cute children,and an altar at house dedicated to our lord,is worth it i think you have to be crazy.

also race traitors are all horrible wives,since it's clear from their choices that all they want is money and looks and that they couldn't care less about god and virtue.

i understand the tempation and i am often tempted by the same thoughts(i don't really think much about it,but i often reminded that if i simply sold my soul and gave up christ,i would at least have some joy a lot of the time by seamaxxing),but i can delude myself by thinking it's a good thing.
Does the Bible ever talk about the process of finding a wife and how it should be done?

Another whites cant be incel moment jfl its over

yeah but I don't want a filthy subhuman

Does the Bible ever talk about the process of finding a wife and how it should be done?
you should look more towards the saints then the holy bible for that kind of thing.the holy bible isn't a how to guide for everything.

you should look more towards the saints then the holy bible for that kind of thing.the holy bible isn't a how to guide for everything.
There could be an example of how people got married. The best I remember it being morally done is with Moses, were he bad to work for the father to get her hand in marriage. Idk what the interaction with the girl was.