Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEAmaxxing is not possible, and is not a reality for trucels

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
When a normie moves from a 1st world country run with Aryan and Nordic whites, to a 3rd world country run with Filipinos and gooks, they become a chad.

When a Shitskin Manlet KHHV does the exact same, they then become a normie

It’s TECHNICALLY a way to ascend? But you’ll have to be a betabuxxing cuckold still. Yes, it’s a way to move up in smv automatically, but it DOES NOT mean you will automatically jump from a permatrucel basement dweller to a giga chad with a harem at his fingertips.

Normies would become chadlite, and any of us would become normie.

If you want to SEAmaxx still, just know you’re moving to countries festering with disease, crime, and poverty.

Just to have the chance to get a oneitis whore who won’t even want to bear your children and only marries you bc you’re the next best option over the impoverished unshowered shitskins

Just find a fatherless whore who's desperate for a green card and betabuxx until she divorce-rapes and leaves you with kids theory. The problem is that a lot of the foids in SEA that you meet aren't going to be the traditional village type, they're whores and sluts who've probably taken advantage of dozens of desperate crackers before. Maybe it was better in the 2000s when much less people were that desperate, but the market's too saturated for truecels to compete in now. :feelsjuice:

SEA monkies look horrible and I don't know how these expat retards fuck them

im not sure theres a country that exist where shitskin manlets become normies once there

Seriously tho, the amount of desperation it takes to go some shithole and betabux a 5/10 whore is crazy

Seriously tho, the amount of desperation it takes to go some shithole and betabux a 5/10 whore is crazy
Sexlessness, or rather: sexual thirst, corrodes one's ability to think straight and make good decisions.

fuck that, its my only hope of ascending if I ever grow balls to

Stopped reading.

You don't believe this.

Wake up.
If a wealthy tech geek curry from the states moves to an impoverished SEA country yea they could attain normie status with money alone. This doesn’t mean they can ascend automatically though. They STILL will have to try hard

SEAmaxxing is simping at its best. SEAmaxx copers are fuckin degenerates because those bitches just want your money and citizenship. Once they got it, they leave you for Chad. Im tired of retarded posts like this one

SEAmaxxing is simping at its best. SEAmaxx copers are fuckin degenerates because those bitches just want your money and citizenship. Once they got it, they leave you for Chad. Im tired of retarded posts like this one

Then you play them at their own game and beat them. Never take them to home country to get PR/citizenship or divorce rape you unless their have your child. It's a decent trade off because none of you reading this have substantial wealth and even if you have to pay child support you still win because you reproduced and a winner in the grand scheme of things.

Where theres a hole theres a goal

Where theres a hole theres a goal
50068.jpg