Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SEAmaxxer wonders why his 20 year old younger Philippina wife left him

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
The SEAmaxxer wonders why his 20 year old younger Philippina wife left him and he now has to take care of the happa kids.
With the other guy they are looking for bluepill explanations.
When literarly they have it in front of their eyes, she left him as soon as she got American citizenship:blackpill:. There is no need to luck further.

He must admit that he got played by that foid, but he wont, and I bet you that he will do it again, and father more happa ERs in the Philippines.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEGWcwU15r0

if you're going to geomaxx then you should never bring your new wife with you back home. you will end up competing with the other males and chads in your country over her and it's not worth it.
just seamaxx, find a job in an east asian country and spend the rest of your life living a normal modest life

He straight up paid for his sex, but at least he had a few years of hot brown lovin.

if you're going to geomaxx then you should never bring your new wife with you back home. you will end up competing with the other males and chads in your country over her and it's not worth it.
just seamaxx, find a job in an east asian country and spend the rest of your life living a normal modest life
This. If my parents ever arrange me a marriage in curryland I am just moving there. My work is remote anyways.

He straight up paid for his sex, but at least he had a few years of hot brown lovin.
He got a few years pinay pussy, but got played in the end and has now to take care of 3 happas.
IncelTV made a good video on this, you have to be the player, not the played :feelsthink:.