Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEA Riceman forces two sons to grow up in Dutch society, starts worrying about their dating prospects

Tall chads only

When the bluepill is actively harming kids:

Image 2024 03 14 204237750

last line got me good :feelshaha:

Its brutal being 5’11 in the Midwest. Imagine being SEA (literally shortest asian race) in Dutchland JFLLL

I know that feel noodlenigga, all emigration should be banned for any reason, if you don't look like the majority people you grow up with you are guaranteed to be a fuck up unfortunately.

his grades are top 2 of the class
“Top 2” come on dude :feelsseriously: really? Claims he puts an emphasis on eating well and being happy as opposed to knowledge and smarts, but he betrays having the mentality of almost literally the “why A- and not an A” meme.

America/The west is not a place where you stay permanently as an Asian male. Now are there some us who ascend? Obviously but the odds are highly stacked against us in general. You got something like 50-65+ percent of noodlewhores dating or married to white men/non-asian men, and you got something like 92-98+ percent of non-asian women who want nothing to do with us.

It's strictly a country where you get educated, earn as much as you can, set up base financially, reap the country of it's benefits and high standard of living, and then find a girlfriend or wife overseas.

You want to only come back to see family or take care of business.

It's not a country where you stay in forever because as I've said the women here generally speaking are strongly opposed to us.

what bluepill does to motherfucker. Be you a fucking noble prize winner - doesn't matter if you do stupid shit like this. Bitch literally look around, take a break from wageslaving or some other "very important" shit going on in your worthless life

Hmmm, why would males with an average height of 5'4 (I know he didn't say which country but I'm guessing it's Indonesia) not thrive in a country where the average male height is 6'0???

Already made a post about this: https://incels.is/posts/13760921/

Jfl, he even admits they're getting bullied for being gooks, hmm I wonder why they aren't social :feelstastyman:

Big boy 12 y.o. has Pingpong 90 min / week. Autism, has only 1 friend.

He is diagnosed autistic wow who could have known. We should've read books to him as a kid and he wouldn't have turned out like that :lul:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1beles5/asian_lack_of_masculinity_in_terms_of_social/kuuqsi4/

Now we live in a more international environment

e.g. they now live in a muslim and nigger slum and he thinks his kids are getting bullied less :feelskek:

It's 100% this retard's fault for passing on his shit genes and making them grow up in a hyper lookist 6'0 average height mogger society.

Jfl, he even admits they're getting bullied for being gooks, hmm I wonder why they aren't social :feelstastyman:

He is diagnosed autistic wow who could have known. We should've read books to him as a kid and he wouldn't have turned out like that :lul:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1beles5/asian_lack_of_masculinity_in_terms_of_social/kuuqsi4/

e.g. they now live in a muslim and nigger slum and he thinks his kids are getting bullied less :feelskek:

It's 100% this retard's fault for passing on his shit genes and making them grow up in a hyper lookist 6'0 average height mogger society.

:fuk: curries and gooks shouldn't go to Netherlands

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1beles5/asian_lack_of_masculinity_in_terms_of_social/

"My SEAmonkey sons aren't gregarious among the Dutch, what could be happening?" :lul:

@Lv99_BixNood @starcrapoo @mcmoohyun

What the fuck did he think was going to happen when he moved to the Netherlands? That everyone would just see him and wife and kids as the exact same when they are clearly not? Why would he even do this, other than for economic opportunities. His children are doomed to be mogged in an environment in which naturally they would not belong in. It is cruel to raise them in a place like this.

Oh, missed this. Figures you'd already seen it.

Although this is an extreme example, we've all lived through this as minority Asians. But it's hard to introspect our own lives and see that it was all wrong before we were even born. It's enlightening to see an example of Asian parents destroying their children in real time from the outside.

Even the poorest sandnig/nigger will be taller/stronger than most well off rich ricemen. JFC is it over for those two.

Even the poorest sandnig/nigger will be taller/stronger than most well off rich ricemen. JFC is it over for those two.
korean and hang chinese are tall, but they usually heightmaxx with hgh

Despite the name, that sub is anything but masculine and it makes rices look worse than if they just didn't have that forum at all. Sometimes I wonder if it's mostly just mayos larping if they're stereotypical rices.
You don't have to be savvy to get PhDs, you just have to know how to do monkey tricks and pass tests.

What the fuck did he think was going to happen when he moved to the Netherlands? That everyone would just see him and wife and kids as the exact same when they are clearly not?
expectation: whoa, so you're from asia!!! Oh mai gaad, real gook! Mom won't believe me! I've met a real gook today!!! So smart and based! Wanna hear more about your culture! Do you really not wipe your ass after shitting? Please tell me, i beg you oh my golden king!
reality: wacha looking at you utter subhuman? Go mess with your ching chong friends, and thanks for your noodlewhores, we'll take them as fucktoys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back