Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sea maxxing does not prove JBW

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
The sea maxxing points are so fucking stupid. Literally anybody who isn’t south East Asian could ascend in some shithole city in south east Asia. Not just whites, ITS JUST THAT WHITES DO IT FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP. Ngl do you people think any other group being incel more than whites (in terms of population number not percentage). Do you not realize that whites are probably going to be the more likely group of people to spend thousands of dollars to ascend in south east Asia. Any one can do it, it’s just that whites tend to do it more.

Whites can’t be incel

8236BAF0 0742 4A46 9FBA E06E4A680EED

True, seamaxxing is just firstworldmaxxing.

Third world whites aren't going to get shit in SEA

If every ethnic group did seamaxxing at the same rates as Whites, do you think we'd see equal success rates amongst the groups, or would whites still reign supreme? Methinks the latter.
Uh I think it’d be pretty similar for most groups except maybe curries and SEA cels

The sea maxxing points are so fucking stupid. Literally anybody who isn’t south East Asian could ascend in some shithole city in south east Asia. Not just whites, ITS JUST THAT WHITES DO IT FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP. Ngl do you people think any other group being incel more than whites (in terms of population number not percentage). Do you not realize that whites are probably going to be the more likely group of people to spend thousands of dollars to ascend in south east Asia. Any one can do it, it’s just that whites tend to do it more.
I want a girlfriend, OP. Can I have a GF already, OP?

They're more likely to have that kind of money in the first place due to racial lookism.

Also asians worship white aesthetics. See anime.

White people are gods @tehgymcel420 @Copexodius Maximus

Define/quantify "well" - a couple YouTube videos is not extensive evidence (though it does shine light into a world perhaps unknown to most).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE7j-lDSe30

Well = getting non deformed females.

Define extensive evidence.

There is no proper data on this topic, how easy it is for foreigners to get laid in SEA according to race and country of origin, so we have to rely on anedoctes and youtube videos

that is not true. A nigger, a curry or another ricel couldn't ascend with the ease that the whites do

that is not true. A nigger, a curry or another ricel couldn't ascend with the ease that the whites do
cope
Why do you think that? That doesn't seem to have played out in society today, unless you are assuming that native Asians only go after Whites due to elevated economic status and not other factors. WMAF is the most common interracial pairing in the developed world, let alone the 3rd world. There seems to be more at play than just Whites seamaxxing at greater rates than others. They do it BECAUSE they know they will be successful.

White men and Asian women are very common couple however south East Asians go for any men and denying that is a cope. White men do it because they are the only ones who care about this as much and are this desperate. You’re delusional if you think any Asian woman would date sub par white male below a 5. The white males they go for tend to be at least a 6 or higher.

Actually east asians go there more to ascend than whites they just get less attention for it. Look at the country of origin stats for tourists to the philipines south koreans almost outnumber american tourists 2-1 usa is #2 china is #3 and japan #4 australia #5

Actually east asians go there more to ascend than whites they just get less attention for it. Look at the country of origin stats for tourists to the philipines south koreans almost outnumber american tourists 2-1 usa is #2 china is #3 and japan #4 australia #5
Thanks for another debunk to the JBW

nah, ethnic foids in western country prove jbw is real

SEAmaxxing = betabuxxing but slightly easier

Just be Asian @Incelius Savage

youre coping so hard. all SEA foids worship being white and white features. you are so under a rock its insane. kindly turn your computer off

youre coping so hard. all SEA foids worship being white and white features. you are so under a rock its insane. kindly turn your computer off
You’re saying that as a cope. If you truly believe that why haven’t you ascended?

You’re saying that as a cope. If you truly believe that why haven’t you ascended?
because I have fucking brainrot from inceldom and can only stand to work low paying shit jobs that make me want to kill myself and can barely save up shit for money. and then i would just have to come back here and wage again for another year or two just for a few months of pussy again in 3rd world.

but, im going to do it anyway. just i cant get more hours at work until the spring and im not working enough to be able to save atm. so just fucked rn for a few months.