Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEA maxxers video: noodles dont love you cause white they love your money

Blacks aren't ugly if they are 5+

But once they are sub 5 they become giga truecels. No BBC will save them.
sometimes it does save them

Okay you asked for the normie bluepilled version of Curry men SEA foids, here is some bluepilled normie content

Lifefuel, but I'm still too ugly and short to do it :feelsrope:

Yes does that matter tho god is real
Ah yeah I guess you one of hebrew israelites or moorish, kemet types in negro USA. Strange they never claim Zimbabwe , Zaire, Liberia but what ever anyway

Ah yeah I guess you one of hebrew israelites or moorish, kemet types in negro USA. Strange they never claim Zimbabwe , Zaire, Liberia but what ever anyway
I’m not any of that just a very ugly black

Old toothless shriveled up meth monkey in thumbnail

does that change the reality on the ground?
I mean if the dude is incel tier and looks and he's in a place that has already been flooded for decades with passport bros many of whom are chads ......

I mean if the dude is incel tier and looks and he's in a place that has already been flooded for decades with passport bros many of whom are chads ......
Dude is over 60 obviously he looks like shit compared to 18 year old Chad. This thread is about saying JBW means nothing if even a white skin man cant even get a widow or milf to at least have a roof over his head. Therre are many old poor milfs and widows who at least have a house. Now the question is why cant this JBW get even the low class trash milfs to hobosexual maxx with them?

Rabbi Schneerson shieeeet nigga that name sounds jewish or jew wannabe to me
Mods gave it to me , my original name was TheBegottenSon

Dude is over 60 obviously he looks like shit compared to 18 year old Chad. This thread is about saying JBW means nothing if even a white skin man cant even get a widow or milf to at least have a roof over his head. Therre are many old poor milfs and widows who at least have a house. Now the question is why cant this JBW get even the low class trash milfs to hobosexual maxx with them?
He took his inceldom with him over seas. JBW and passport maxxing just makes the game easier it doesnt guarantee anything.

He took his inceldom with him over seas. JBW and passport maxxing just makes the game easier it doesnt guarantee anything.
Dude may I remind you that Chad and Tyrone or normie tier men are not SEAmaxxing. The average SEAmaxxer is a soy betabuxxer incel tier man. Of course there are exceptions like a Chad or Tyrone who has yellow fever, other than that its low tier men Seamaxxing

JBW=Just have money & First-world status to betabuxx some turd-world whore proven.

@Made in Heaven @LifeMaxxer @FakeFakecel @Rabbi Schneerson
Both are true versions of JBW are true. Whites get swiped on the most on apps and every PUA only approaches white foids. JBW rules every time

This guy had almost 1.3 million dollars SAVED working as an electrical engineer in some random shithole city?

Fake ass story from dude who prolly just did cocaine for 40 years then schizo took over