Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEA is the worst race to be incel

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
what happens when you mix nigger and mongoloid? An abomination

SEA is not a race, do not be this low-IQ brocel.

Racemixing is shit, and most noodlewhores would prefer cuck their race to access white cock.

They were also conquered by curries in the past. Never began for them.

Your own women fundamentally despise your race and would instantly go for white cock if given the chance

Just say Austronesian

True, especially for western SEAsians. We're the shortest Asians and can't geomaxx to our sex tourist home countries. Local foids stick to locals of their language and culture

Sea is literally a giant hooker crackhouse

SEA is not a race, do not be this low-IQ brocel.

Racemixing is shit, and most noodlewhores would prefer cuck their race to access white cock.
Anyone else old enough to remember when sea meant ocean?

It's australoid + mongoloid. But yeah, it's pretty low-tier. I'd say curry is worse though

I can't think of anything worse than being a Thai or Filipino man. Nothing. I'd rather be a Palestinian in Palestine right now than a Thai guy in Thailand. Imagine every time you leave your house and all you see are women who look like you throwing themselves at men who are much richer, taller, stronger, smarter, and better looking than your race. Must be absolute suifuel. Only upside to the Thai experience is their average IQ being 90 makes it easier to cope. Imagine being a 120IQ Thaicel, I'd just larp as south Chinese at that point to try to salvage some self-pride.

At least there's not much white cock around. I'd imagine it would be much worse being East Asian in the west.

S.E.A. = South East Autism