Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scrolling through tiktok, 80% of people are attractive

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Men or women, though the ratio was 9:1 in favour of women. Subhuman men don't even attempt, there's the odd uggo that's simping around some hot girl singing lyrics together so far in friend zone he might become her toilet paper through sheer force of will.
Anyway was just exploring normie tags it's hilarious to me.
The gradual filtering out of subpar men, whether self imposed or through algorithm is palpable. Its only beckys, stacies and Chads. And I complained about shitty gender ratios outside. When it comes to beaming out unbridled narcissism to the world women suddenly become the majority. Not surprising in the least, but the amount of hot women surprised me. Most of them genuinely attractive. This is the future, unsightly people silently filtered

What fucking idiot would use it to not brag and show their attractiveness? It's the new norms in this society.

Ugly men are also made fun of on the app. It's pretty fucking funny though because most of them are total autists who are either super low inhib or have zero self preservation sense.

Ugly men are also made fun of on the app. It's pretty fucking funny though because most of them are total autists who are either super low inhib or have zero self preservation sense.
That's the only kind of ugly man that would post there.

You're on the mainstream part of tiktok.If you go to a non-popular tag everyone is turbo subhuman.

I might download tiktok for fap material

Tiktok is gene show off app

No ugly person would like to become meme or famous for his ugliness unless he likes negative popularity.

Any girl on tik tok is going to be a massive whore