Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Screw the pride flag. NEW INCEL FLAG + LOGO

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Screw this :
iu

Here are my two proposals:
Flag 1

Flag 2

Black stands for: power, mystery, elegance, blackpill
Burgundy stands for: Influence, justice wisdom
Gold stands for: Compassion, Courage

We can either use the Black-Gold-Burgundy Flag or the Black-Gold Flag

The logo is an easy to draw logo containing the letters I,S,T,L and an additional horizontal line through the middle. I stands for Incel, ST. stands for Saint and L for Legions, because we are the Incel Legion of Saints

Blackyel

the logo on a 16x16 above

Last edited:
Most Ethnicels would refuse to use cross in their flag

Black and Gold is a god tier color combination, good taste.

Another variation I had in mind was a black field with the golden logo covering the entire left side and center, surrounded by a golden circle.

On the right side theres 7 vertical stars representing the 7 continents. That flag also has no burgundy, its aesthetic but its also kind of feminime, thats not really fitting to us

Another variation I had in mind was a black field with the golden logo covering the entire left side and center, surrounded by a golden circle.

On the right side theres 7 vertical stars representing the 7 continents. That flag also has no burgundy, its aesthetic but its also kind of feminime, thats not really fitting to us
Flagtest

but with more effort of course

I like the blue-red-black flag for inceldom. It represents how the black pill was first found

flags are gay

inceldom is not a movement or ideology:feelsseriously:. It's literally just the lack of pussy

Blackpill is an ideology, but even that is not a movement
Then I will make it a movement. I have sworn to dedicate my entire life on social issues and charisma building and leadership

No offense, your flag looks decent but I like the simple gray design more.

Incels is logo should be our flag

Wu-Tang Clan in da house.