Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Screenshotted: Reddit admins shamelessly permaban me for faux 'rule violation' for showing IT woman how immoral and irrational she is

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
I'll try to keep it short, I know some of you have really short attention spans. Here's the ban for 'Harassment':

Ban1

And here's the specific comment they are referencing as 'Harassment', somehow:

Ban3

And here's the comment chain preceding it:

Ban2

So, essentially what happens is this: Some dumb bitch, as dumb bitches are always prone to do by biological instinct, thought that she is 'winning the exchange' if she can find some way to potentially emotionally hurt the other person by pointing out how superior and better her life is to theirs ( Which ironically to IT dogma, she does via her sexual power ). Hoping to educate the aforementioned dumb bitch on exactly how immature and pointless that 'strategy' is, I told her that if she wants to stoop that level, we'll converse in the manner that she understands, and that she should also think about how many of her fellow women are currently in much worse 'life circumstances' than her while she has sex with her husband, since she believes that 'owning' someone regarding life circumstances is her highest ideal to strive for.

Damsel in Distress hits report button, as IT does to every incel replying to them, Reddit admins ( Who are IT women themselves, by the way ) response? Permabanned for 'Harassment'. The fuck, what harassment and of who, even? Not only did harassment not occur, but I actually never even used any *offensive terminology* against her. But apparently, making factual statements about things that women feel sad about or hate hearing about when coming from an incel in order to demonstrate a point is now harassment.

And that is in an harassment-dedicated subreddit where users routinely gloat about how much they actually ENJOY when incels or involuntary male virgins of any kind are suffering, how pathetic and worthless they are, how them committing suicide is kinda sorta wink wink a victory for the world, and is their fault anyway. How they actually *want* all incels to be subjected to Orwellian violent government measures, how incels deserved bullying in the form of physical assault and should've gotten more of it.

You see, none of this is harassment. But telling a woman "If you think having sex makes you right, you should probably be thinking about all your fellow womenrinos who are getting killed and raped and maybe understand that 'my life is better than urs inkwell' is not an argument' = Harassment.

SHAMELESS. Absolutely shameless. Not the first time I had an account banned under bizarre excuses for being an incel poster, right after Reddit banned virtually all incel subs including ones that were far more civilized than all of Reddit combined, like AskAnIncel where the debaters would gather, or even IncelsWithoutHate which was the tamest place possible, while keeping fucking gore and ugly-shaming subs around.

Fuck fuck fuck reddit and all degenerate leftist gynocentric echo chambers, the problem is all women nowadays are feminists and all of them are leftists libtards, it's like the cancer spreading wild into every facet of our existance. Its sickening beyond inceldom, I almost never communitie with them. They can suck it!

Fuck fuck fuck reddit and all degenerate leftist gynocentric echo chambers, the problem is all women nowadays are feminists and all of them are leftists libtards, it's like the cancer spreading wild into every facet of our existance. Its sickening beyond inceldom, I almost never communitie with them. They can suck it!

The problem is all women are women.

First time, greycel?

I'll try to keep it short, I know some of you have really short attention spans. Here's the ban for 'Harassment':

View attachment 638067

And here's the specific comment they are referencing as 'Harassment', somehow:

View attachment 638069

And here's the comment chain preceding it:

View attachment 638072

So, essentially what happens is this: Some dumb bitch, as dumb bitches are always prone to do by biological instinct, thought that she is 'winning the exchange' if she can find some way to potentially emotionally hurt the other person by pointing out how superior and better her life is to theirs ( Which ironically to IT dogma, she does via her sexual power ). Hoping to educate the aforementioned dumb bitch on exactly how immature and pointless that 'strategy' is, I told her that if she wants to stoop that level, we'll converse in the manner that she understands, and that she should also think about how many of her fellow women are currently in much worse 'life circumstances' than her while she has sex with her husband, since she believes that 'owning' someone regarding life circumstances is her highest ideal to strive for.

Damsel in Distress hits report button, as IT does to every incel replying to them, Reddit admins ( Who are IT women themselves, by the way ) response? Permabanned for 'Harassment'. The fuck, what harassment and of who, even? Not only did harassment not occur, but I actually never even used any *offensive terminology* against her. But apparently, making factual statements about things that women feel sad about or hate hearing about when coming from an incel in order to demonstrate a point is now harassment.

And that is in an harassment-dedicated subreddit where users routinely gloat about how much they actually ENJOY when incels or involuntary male virgins of any kind are suffering, how pathetic and worthless they are, how them committing suicide is kinda sorta wink wink a victory for the world, and is their fault anyway. How they actually *want* all incels to be subjected to Orwellian violent government measures, how incels deserved bullying in the form of physical assault and should've gotten more of it.

You see, none of this is harassment. But telling a woman "If you think having sex makes you right, you should probably be thinking about all your fellow womenrinos who are getting killed and raped and maybe understand that 'my life is better than urs inkwell' is not an argument' = Harassment.

SHAMELESS. Absolutely shameless. Not the first time I had an account banned under bizarre excuses for being an incel poster, right after Reddit banned virtually all incel subs including ones that were far more civilized than all of Reddit combined, like AskAnIncel where the debaters would gather, or even IncelsWithoutHate which was the tamest place possible, while keeping fucking gore and ugly-shaming subs around.
You kinda made it easy for them to ban you with that response lol. You kinda just make yourself look erratic where you just start off the thread with your response of - "While you're having sex with your husband there are thousands of women being raped, abused and tortured!!!!" :feelskek:

I’ve been banned from Reddit countless times boyo

don’t talk to normalfags or women and expect a meaningful discussion. They don’t think, they act purely on instinct.

First time, greycel?

Hardly, like I said, not the first global ban I received on Reddit due to incel-posting for stuff that women post there on the regular.

You kinda made it easy for them to ban you with that response lol. You kinda just make yourself look erratic where you just start off the thread with your response of - "While you're having sex with your husband there are thousands of women being raped, abused and tortured!!!!" :feelskek:

It's Reddit, they banned whole subs for having the word 'incel' in them, and regularly ban posters that go against their political agenda if a sub's moderator that they endorse ( AKA Female-majority and female-centric subs ) contacts them to demand such a ban. It was easy enough to begin with.

What's shameless is how they'll serve permaban while citing completely unrelated rule violations since they don't really have a rule violation to ban you for. Stating that certain things are happening in the world is not harassment no matter how uncomfortable uwwwuu it makes someone. Harassment is a *targeted act* which doesn't include 'saying things I did not like to hear' as long as nothing was aimed at you in particular.

I'm sure IT and the Reddit Admins, as they always do, would love to jump at the opportunity to claim that it is, While ironically being the biggest 'bullying and abuse' sub around where nobody ever receives the slightest ban for saying how GOOD it is that incels get hurt or die or suffer, and even users that outright encouraged suicide or said they want to kill incels still got nothing but a slap on the wrist and never a sitewide ban.

Of course, that is how Reddit treats 'undesirable' groups versus desirable ones like women and soy. Take Nazis for example - when someone says 'They should be shot on sight', it would obviously never earn them a Reddit ban. The letter of the rules is just for show.

But if an incel tells a woman "There are women also being raped and killed right now", without any positive or negative remarks about it at all, without attacking her personally, without saying how funny it would be if it happened to her, or anything additional, then it's harassment.