Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Screaming so i can get some attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 15292
  • Start date
Deleted member 15292

Deleted member 15292

Banned
-
So, when i cope at home watching anime and hentai, i get the strength to go out with "friends" who dont respect me and treat me like shit. And sometimes some foids approach them(usually their school friends) and they talk to everyone, except me, they dont even register me. I love to play tricks with cards and that sometimes gets foids attention, but for a very short time, when they get bored they just leave or make fun of me untill they piss out of laughter. That makes me so angry, why does this happen to just me, i dont get how, i am average in looks and high IQ. When that happens, i am filled with rage as they flirt with my "friends" and i go to the old fortress (a historical fortress is very near the place by the river when people hang out in summer) and climb the highest peak so i see all the people by the river laughing and having fun, and i start yelling and screaming so loud that my vocal cord starts to rip. Screaming helps me get all the strees out. After a few minutes, people quiet down as they watch wtf is happening, and sometimes they call the police. I then run out of the old fortress to go to my "friends" to se that they are not there and find out that they left to a party at some foid who hates me without reason. Fuck my life :feelsrope:

While you were doing all that i was rotting in front of a screen.