Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Scrawny Inkwells GTFIH

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
Who else is built like Mclovin from Superbad? I've been borderline anorexic my entire life from a kid to 25yrs old, my mom starved me, intentionally, always on trips or at work, leaving me only cereal and noodles to eat, rarely would i get a full meal with meat and potatoes etc, with my ugly mug and dickcel status, it seemed like a complete waste of time to hit the gym, because it would make me a complete fraud to foids if i gained muscle with those traits, also i always try to wear longsleeves, even if its 100 degrees outside, combined with being a googles wearer, i was and am walking pussy repellant without even saying a word, Just ovER. :feelsrope:
Christopher Mintz-Plasse AKA McLovin From Superbad Is Engaged
This is what McLovin' from Superbad looks like now | Irish Independent

not even a noodlewhore would fuck this.

I have muscle weakness, even foids mog me in strength

You could honestly just have a small frame. Even when I was 180 pounds I pretty much looked like that, except that I was skinnyfat.

I have a narrow frame and fast metabolism. Currently only 155 pounds at 6’0”. Hate being skinny. I eat 3500-4000 calories a day and still can’t gain weight

Who else is built like Mclovin from Superbad? I've been borderline anorexic my entire life from a kid to 25yrs old, my mom starved me, intentionally, always on trips or at work, leaving me only cereal and noodles to eat, rarely would i get a full meal with meat and potatoes etc, with my ugly mug and dickcel status, it seemed like a complete waste of time to hit the gym, because it would make me a complete fraud to foids if i gained muscle with those traits, also i always try to wear longsleeves, even if its 100 degrees outside, combined with being a googles wearer, i was and am walking pussy repellant without even saying a word, Just ovER. :feelsrope:
Christopher Mintz-Plasse AKA McLovin From Superbad Is Engaged
This is what McLovin' from Superbad looks like now | Irish Independent' from Superbad looks like now | Irish Independent

not even a noodlewhore would fuck this.
Some piece of shit that worked as security in this school I went to said I looked like mclovin