Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [scooby doo mystery] Why do regular men seem so much uglier than regular women?

Male dimorphism necessitates better health and genetic hormonal make-up. Every teen basically starts as a woman, if the pubery doesn't go right some male features might not develop properly and you are unbalanced or feminine.

Men are therefore also more vulnerable to diseases of modern civilization.

Last edited:
Neither I nor the Scooby Gang can solve this mystery!

For females, it's more acceptable to use makeup, composition, lighting and other alterations to make your images seem as attractive as possible. For men, you're expected to throw up a casual photo and just be a chad. On top of that, the average woman just doesn't find the average man's face very attractive.

Makeup, and the fact that all women no matter how ugly they are have infinite smv. Foids literally have infinite options and can date other foids
pretty much this :feelsbadman:

This only counts for animals where WOMEN select, but women have only JUST BEGAN to select in our species, humans are (were) too smart of a species to let their females select...
This is very incorrect. Human females have been selecting for physical traits LONG before patriarchy and civilization enabled men to rein in female selection and have men (fathers, uncles, brothers, etc) choose. The whole concept of dimorphism (the manifestations of sex-based differences like men being taller, larger-framed, and stronger than women) is BECAUSE women have been selecting those traits for tens of thousands of years.

That's why in species without female sexual selection (like the bonobos), the females and males look almost identical.
WHY AREN'T MORE MEN CHAD, IF WOMEN WERE SELECTING CHADS?

CHAD TRAITS SHOULD BE COMMON BY NOW

Shouldn't we all have big dicks, shouldn't 7 inches be a minimum by now?

Being 6fft tall should be the norm, yet the average height for most of the planet isn't 6ft

Because every woman passed on their subhuman genes, so undesirable genetic traits have never left the genepool. AT BEST, we have slightly fewer people with shit genetics because of female sexual selection. The fact that all women still reproduced is our species' genetic bottleneck
Male dimorphism necessitates better health and genetic hormonal make-up. Every teen basically starts as a woman, if the pubery doesn't go right some male features might not develop properly and you are unbalanced or feminine.

Men are therefore also more vulnerable to diseases of modern civilization.
High IQ post. It's FAR easier for your growth to be fucked as a male than a female
In what way do men look better than women on average?

We don't even have anything obvious like "brighter colours" so what are you even talking about?

Give some examples, and dude please don't say any BS like "muh canthal tilt", that's not an example, nature chooses simple and easily noticeable traits to distinguish males from females, when the female selects, if women were select men, there'd be something blatantly obvious that makes men stand out
OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING ON AVERAGE WITHIN A SPECIFIC POPULATION (for example comparing dutch men and dutch women): Men are taller, are larger-framed, have more bone mass, have more muscle mass, have better and more developed facial skeletons, age much better, etc.

Last edited:
The whole concept of dimorphism (the manifestations of sex-based differences like men being taller, larger-framed, and stronger than women) is BECAUSE women have been selecting those traits for tens of thousands of years

Occam's razor

Its more likely to be due to the fact that larger, taller men simply survived longer to breed and killed off the competition, you still haven't answered under which ENFORCED RULESET were women ALLOWED to SELECT, who was stopping men from just claiming and owning women?

Let me guess, we had "cave jails" and the police of those days used wooden batons?

That's why in species without female sexual selection (like the bonobos), the females and males look almost identical

FIRST OFF - https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/bonobo-sex-and-society-2006-06/
Although female bonobos are much smaller than the males, they seem to rule.

SECONDLY, there's a lot going on in the process of evolution, too much for you to just point out one species and just say that one is proof that the women weren't selecting, whose to say that THE CRITERIA that the women were selecting on was different than the usual criteria of human females

LASTLY - You litearlly just described humans, male bonobos just look like slightly larger female bonobos, MALE HUMANS JUST LOOK LIKE SLIGHTLY LARGER FEMALE HUMANS

YOU ASSUME TOO MUCH
by asserting all females of all species will always want to choose a larger male

HOW THE FUCK DO BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS EXIST (THE MALES ARE SMALLER THAN THE FEMALES)

Because every woman passed on their subhuman genes, so undesirable genetic traits have never left the genepool

This is what happens when you quote something and ignore the context, that post was in reference to the "fisherian runaway" theory, so your argument makes no sense, becuase why didn't the subhuman genes of the female peacock not stop ALL of the males from have the ridiculously large and flamboyant feather arrangement, that's my point. ALL OF THEM HAVE THIS OUTLANDISH THING THAT MAKES THEM IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGHT STAND OUR FROM THEIR FEMALES

MALE HUMANS DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS

CHAD TRAITS WOULD BE MORE COMMON IF WOMEN WERE DOING THE SELECTING ALL THESE YEARS

IN THE SAME WAY THAT PRETTY MUCH ALL MALE PEACOCKS HAVE THAT LARGE FEATHER ARRANGEMENT, ALL MEN OF THIS SPECIES SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SOMETHING EASY TO NOTICE THAT REALLY STANDS OUT, THAT MAKES US MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN WOMEN

Men are taller, are larger-framed, have more bone mass, have more muscle mass, have better and more developed facial skeletons, age much better, etc.

None of those things, are OBVIOUS indicators of "higher attractiveness", colour is usually the first and simplest thing nature uses to distinguish males from females, when females are selecting males, THEY GO FOR WHAT'S "FLASHY", we see that in pretty much every other species, but for some reason in our species, men basically only end up as "larger women" and that's your fucking proof of women selecting?

Come on dude, you know that makes no sense at all - "Well men are larger versions of women, that means women were selecting"

So peacock males end up with large ridiculous and flamboyant feather arrangements
peacock-by-getty-adj.jpg

Mandrill male apes end up with brightly coloured fur on their faces a genital areas
mandrill-mandrillus-sphinx-male-sitting-on-grass-X7DGD9.jpg

AND HUMAN MALES JUST END UP LOOKING LIKE LARGER FEMALES WITH MORE TESTOSTERONE
c2224232fb44e0f60a4b86a6b348859a.jpg

THAT'S REALLY WHAT WERE GOING WITH HERE, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ARGUING THIS?

Last edited:
Bunch of dumbasses fumbling around trying to answer something that there is already an answer to but they are just too stupid or too lazy to find it.

“I don’t buy this explanation” jfl. No data, no reasoning. Just statements that are completely false. Just “i dont buy this”
"N-no, it can't be because the vast majority of men are sexually unattractive to women, it has to be something else."
Normgroid "men" are pussies.
Hypergamy is not even a "theory" anymore it's a proven social concept that was documented for centuries. If you think it's a "theory" or has little weight you should die on the spot.

Men's skin ages better
It really doesn't in a strictly biological sense, men just usually don't wear constant fakeup, tan as much and on top of that clean their skin excessively.

It really doesn't in a strictly biological sense, men just usually don't wear constant fakeup, tan as much and on top of that clean their skin excessively.
Don't men have higher Collagen and tighter skin because of evolutionary past (i.e. warfare)?

Women take better care if their skin in the west. Most guys barely even have a skincare regimen.

I never even washed my face in high school.

Don't men have higher Collagen and tighter skin because of evolutionary past (i.e. warfare)?
Not sure about that, tbh. I'm no dermatologist, but the only thing I think I've read about is men have thicker skin in general, but that doesn't really say much about the aging process itself, thick skin can become very haggard also. Maybe it can withstand weight gain and loss better, I can imagine that. Collagen would maybe be higher in proportion to the increased thickness (if it's not a myth), but I don't know any specifics.

As far as the skin surface becoming rough, wrinkled and developing age spots and other marks I would say it's close enough to not make much of a difference, most of that difference judging from people I'm forced to interact with would indicate the validity of my previous point.
Women take better care if their skin in the west. Most guys barely even have a skincare regimen.
Taking better care is cope, most women eat like pigs, and then try to cope by cleaning their skin, which just puts stress upon it. Skin naturally tries to stay oily for a reason, and forcing it to try to do so at an increased rate ages it faster, per my own experience. Of course this goes against all the hygiene overcope throughout society, which serves to sell stupid people even more skin care products of various kinds. On top of that they put various perfumes and other purely foreign substances which absorb into and disrupt the skin, and thus also increases oil production in order to push it out. Vicious circle and all that.
I never even washed my face in high school.
Based ngl, I can't say I was wise enough to do that myself. I had to learn to leave my face alone throughout many years of tribulation, much acne was had until I wised up.

Last edited:
Not sure about that, tbh. I'm no dermatologist, but the only thing I think I've read about is men have thicker skin in general, but that doesn't really say much about the aging process itself, thick skin can become very haggard also. Maybe it can withstand weight gain and and loss better, I can imagine that. Collagen would maybe be higher in proportion to the increased thickness (if it's not a myth), but I don't know any specifics.

As far as the skin surface becoming rough, wrinkled and developing age spots and other marks I would say it's close enough to not make much of a difference, most of that difference judging from people I'm forced to interact with would indicate the validity of my previous point.

Taking better care is cope, most women eat like pigs, and then try to cope by cleaning their skin, which just puts stress upon it. Skin naturally tries to stay oily for a reason, and forcing it to try to do so at an increased rate ages it faster, per my own experience. Of course this goes against all the hygiene overcope throughout society, which serves to sell stupid people even more skin care products of various kinds. On top of that they put various perfume and other purely foreign substances which absorb into and disrupt the skin, and thus also increases oil production in order to push it out. Vicious circle and all that.

Based ngl, I can't say I was wise enough to do that myself. I had to learn to leave my face alone throughout many years of tribulation, much acne was had until I wised up.
There's legitimate things you can do to slow skin-aging though and I think most women do them.

I disagree it's all a cope I've seen the evidence on Retin-A, sunscreen, dermarolling, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C serums, etc.

There's legitimate things you can do to slow skin-aging though and I think most women do them.

I disagree it's all a cope I've seen the evidence on Retin-A, sunscreen, dermarolling, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C serums, etc.
Yeah you have a point there, although the main thing I was pointing to as cope was the hygiene obsession in itself. Many things can indeed help, including some of the things you mentioned, although they are (like most things aimed to make sales) often overhyped and their potential side effects scrubbed out. Nothing does wonders like avoiding the stress factors themselves though, and especially avoiding the sun if you are a pale fucker like me.