Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Scooby Doo Mystery] I introduce you to a new femoid meme, "manwhores"!

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Femoids know that "le personality" meme is getting fucking old and cliche. But does that mean they'll admit their hypocrisy and shitty behavior? Of course not. Virgins gangsters on incels.co, I introduce you manwhore! For those women who are looking to blame an invisible magical glass ceiling instead of taking responsibility!

what is a man whore?

TOP DEFINITION

Man whore
A guy who jumps from girl to girl without remore. He's a Player that you should steer away from if its possible. He's a sweet talker and makes you believe whatever he says even when your heart tells you he's lying you can't leave him and give up. No matter what don't fall for a man whore, he will break your heart. Hes no good for you but if hes good at what he does, youll fall in love with him and you cant get away. He will text other girls while dating you and will constantly flirt, if theres one of the other girls around he will either ignore both of you or one of you to make the other person jealous.

Now, femoids want to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to "manwhores" or whatever the fuck a "manwhore" means according to the reptilian brains of femoids.

We have a scooby doo mystery here, fellow virgin gangsters! Can someone tell me why women would date such an awful person called a "manwhore"? Surely femoids would want to date virgin men, since they're not manwhores right??? Help me with this, mystery gang!

@Cybersex is our hope @Anonymous MG @Quasimodocel @BabyFuck McGirlsex @BlkPillPres @MENSA_IQcel @BummerDrummer @LittleBoy @Atavistic Autist @B.O.G.A.R.T. @Edmund_Kemper @Incellectual @ryhan @GanyoTribe @IsolationHurts @azathoth1919 @Subhuman Currycel @Transcended Trucel @Quarantined @BenBerger @Benj-amin @PPEcel

That formatting looks stupid. Females have no logic and should never be taken into consideration on important matters.

Too long of a text for a meme, just show the meme, memes are meant to be shown.

manwhore = Chad who foids keep letting fuck them despite him showing 0 long term interest in them

they are basically just mad that Chad can pump and dump their Becky-asses instead of date them like he does Stacy

manwhore = Chad who foids keep letting fuck them despite him showing 0 long term interest in them

they are basically just mad that Chad can pump and dump their Becky-asses instead of date them like he does Stacy
But poor becky was abused by Chad. She was an innocent victim and got manipulated by Chad!

But poor becky was abused by Chad. She was an innocent victim and got manipulated by Chad!
The unescapable thing they could've done absolutely nothing about!...

Except leave...

Which they didn't...

The unescapable thing they could've done absolutely nothing about!...

Except leave...

Which they didn't...
this case is almost about to be closed!

but... I just need you to solve this one thing... Why won't women date virgins? I thought they hated manwhores who abused them and tossed them around??

this case is almost about to be closed!

but... I just need you to solve this one thing... Why won't women date virgins? I thought they hated manwhores who abused them and tossed them around??
Oh no, virgins are an indication that they're automatically bad, look at the inkels.

Virgins at this point must have a bad personality. :feelskek:

Oh no, virgins are an indication that they're automatically bad, look at the inkels.

Welp, that about wraps up this『scooby doo mystery』! I guess women's personality detectors don't work that well!

CASE CLOSED

Last edited:
Lol

Sorry he's out of commission folks. @Futurecel2.0

Fakecels & Chads be like...

"Stop slut shaming me... dis why you femcel... stop being a misandrist... take a shower... lose the weight & then maybe you'll find someone"...

Incels be like...
"No wait... you don't have to do any of those things & you'd still have someone"

Fakecels be like...
"Larpcels are Truecels amiwrite guys... Transwomen are women amiwriteguys... Pussies who bark like bitches are bitches amiwriteguys"...

Manwhore = A chad who won't settle down with HER & uses his stellar personality to charm other women into having sex with him AFTER initially attracting via looks.

A whole subsection of feminist theory now deals with the question on how exactly we stop queens from getting used and abused like human fleshlights by all sorts of heartthrobs, players, slayers, fuccboys and now sweetalkers or manwhores -- instead, they argue, women should go for HVM, but isn't the 'manwhore' what they and other women perceive as HVM until they get dumped by one? Since pinkpilled ginas perceive him as a HVM based his sexual appeal alone, he has all the options to become a 'manwhore'. Chasing a small percentage of men perceived to be HVM is what creates a society of 'manwhores', std's and single mom's. But the pinkpiller won't admit that, instead she will mystify her frustrations by blaming male toxicity on unattractive shitposters she never met, and would have never given the time of day. In the end the incel is blamed for the sins of Chad. This is ideology at it's purest.

Zizek would have agreed with me.

Last edited:
Femoids know that "le personality" meme is getting fucking old and cliche. But does that mean they'll admit their hypocrisy and shitty behavior? Of course not. Virgins gangsters on incels.co, I introduce you manwhore! For those women who are looking to blame an invisible magical glass ceiling instead of taking responsibility!

what is a man whore?

TOP DEFINITION

Man whore
A guy who jumps from girl to girl without remore. He's a Player that you should steer away from if its possible. He's a sweet talker and makes you believe whatever he says even when your heart tells you he's lying you can't leave him and give up. No matter what don't fall for a man whore, he will break your heart. Hes no good for you but if hes good at what he does, youll fall in love with him and you cant get away. He will text other girls while dating you and will constantly flirt, if theres one of the other girls around he will either ignore both of you or one of you to make the other person jealous.

Now, femoids want to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to "manwhores" or whatever the fuck a "manwhore" means according to the reptilian brains of femoids.

We have a scooby doo mystery here, fellow virgin gangsters! Can someone tell me why women would date such an awful person called a "manwhore"? Surely femoids would want to date virgin men, since they're not manwhores right??? Help me with this, mystery gang!

@Cybersex is our hope @Anonymous MG @Quasimodocel @BabyFuck McGirlsex @BlkPillPres @MENSA_IQcel @BummerDrummer @LittleBoy @Atavistic Autist @B.O.G.A.R.T. @Edmund_Kemper @Incellectual @ryhan @GanyoTribe @IsolationHurts @azathoth1919 @Subhuman Currycel @Transcended Trucel @Quarantined @BenBerger @Benj-amin @PPEcel
The entire concept of "HVM", Manwhores, and "Chad" are concepts created by social engineers so that foids can distance themselves from most of the male population, reducing the population, and it has been working wonderfully.

Foids (What you call "women") chase after manwhores because they have simply been told to do so by society, like a robot, like algorithm, like software. As shown below.

Mystery solved, guys. Cased Closed.

The whole "Personality" spiel is nothing but a strawman made up by Urinals to pin the blame of the failures of mankind solely on Men. They will happily skip away leaving the blame for everything in a Mans own life on him.. even to the point of the Man taking his own life. It will just giggle at it gargles on a Chads piss at the news of his passing.

Basically. From foids perspective, only a tiny minority of males have their same SMV, so they are desperate to seize one of those only for them. Dating/fucking Chad is not only the only way foids have to have sex, its also a major social and self steem boost. They have an scarcity mentality because sub5-6 are invisible, and 7 and 8´s are not enough. So they act competitively and this piece of propaganda is part of that war for Chad between foids. I bet most if not all Chads ignore this bullshit or just feel proud of being a manwhore.
If you want a proof that manwhores are just Chad, just check this. The manwhore songs could be the Chad songs

:feelskek:
Chasing a small percentage of men perceived to be HVM is what creates a society of 'manwhores', std's and single mom's. But the pinkpiller won't admit that, instead she will mystify her frustrations by blaming male toxicity on unattractive shitposters she never met, and would have never given the time of day. In the end the incel is blamed for the sins of Chad. This is ideology at it's purest.

Zizek would have agreed with me.
Indeed. When only a small percentage of men are good enough, foids are forced to join Chad´s harem and also whine all the time about Chad´s other wifes. Dating an incel was never even an option.

Last edited:
Wow, it’s almost as if these manwhores have blocking devices that temporarily disable our personality detectors!

what is a man whore?

A guy who jumps from girl to girl without remorse. He's a Player that you should steer away from if its possible. He's a sweet talker and makes you believe whatever he says even when your heart tells you he's lying you can't leave him and give up. No matter what don't fall for a man whore, he will break your heart. Hes no good for you but if hes good at what he does, youll fall in love with him and you cant get away. He will text other girls while dating you and will constantly flirt, if theres one of the other girls around he will either ignore both of you or one of you to make the other person jealous.

Hmm, who might that be? ... A manwhore?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

1YOYeaX.jpg
or
EJ56cu7.jpg

Who? Incel-sleuth is on the way!!!

Last edited: