Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scleral show is the most subhuman trait possible

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
KpdpyrX.jpg

KRfupEd.jpg

Just lol, second guy would be an 8/10 with decent under eye support but he's a 5.5 because of his subhuman scleral show. 

If you have scleral show IT'S OVER, don't even bother trying!

iiiTeMpeR said:
What feature?

Look at how the white part of the eye is visible below the iris on the 2nd guy. That's scleral show.

except people consider robert patterson good looking,

This is an easy fix with a canthoplasty.  I used to have a lot of scleral show before my canthoplasty.

Examples:

Taban-2-1.jpg

FpHUmRY.png

Retracted%20lids%2C%20cheek%20lift%2C%20cantoplasty%2C%20lid%20elevation%20-%20Dr%20Massry%20.png

probably true on avg

Ryo_Hazuki said:
This is an easy fix with a canthoplasty.  I used to have a lot of scleral show before my canthoplasty.

Examples:

Taban-2-1.jpg

FpHUmRY.png

Retracted%20lids%2C%20cheek%20lift%2C%20cantoplasty%2C%20lid%20elevation%20-%20Dr%20Massry%20.png

Jesus Christ it alters your appearance so much but is unnoticeable, browsing here makes you notice flaws you didn't even know you had

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Examples:

Taban-2-1.jpg

FpHUmRY.png

Damn that's inspiring, I didn't know fixing a shitty eye area was possible. Their lower lids also became straighter so that's a massive difference. 

Time to start saving up.

Maybe stop focusing your eyes in an upward direction?

avsky1 said:
Maybe stop focusing your eyes in an upward direction?

Are you implying that looking down 24/7 is a viable solution?

D4cBlZN.png

Edit: holy shit this was a horrible morph.

??????????? i cant see nothing.

Females dont even know what is it.

KilluminoidBR said:
??????????? i cant see nothing.

Females dont even know what is it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

latest

Females don't consciously notice anything about your face. You think the average becky even knows what a midface is? Of course not. They're still gonna subconsciously notice it and let you know how "unconfident" you look.

Framecel222 said:
Look at how the white part of the eye is visible below the iris on the 2nd guy. That's scleral show.

You can fix that my squinting tho

This one's a little better but still not great. Morphing the eye area is the most difficult.

KRfSaUO.png

Ryo_Hazuki said:
This one's a little better but still not great. Morphing the eye area is the most difficult.
KRfSaUO.png
He looks FAR better. Solid morph.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
This one's a little better but still not great.  Morphing the eye area is the most difficult.  

KRfSaUO.png

dhMeAzK.gif

Those subtle eye changes made him go from a 6 to an 8. Solid morph.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
You can fix that my squinting tho

In pictures you can to some extent, but squinting 24/7 IRL is not viable.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
This one's a little better but still not great.  Morphing the eye area is the most difficult.  

KRfSaUO.png

From tired to confident.

asymmetry is the most subhuman trait possible*

Eye area is basically just be short vertically and be long horizontally.

Unfortunately it's difficult to correct if you don't have it.

overlystinkypants said:
asymmetry is the most subhuman trait possible*

As a symmetrycel I actually can concur.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Jesus Christ it alters your appearance so much but is unnoticeable, browsing here makes you notice flaws you didn't even know you had

SO GODDAMN TRUE

The second guy had teenage girls LUSTING over him for the past few years in the twilight movies. He’s chad

KValt said:
The second guy had teenage girls LUSTING over him for the past few years in the twilight movies. He’s chad

S T A T U S

If he wasn't famous he would be completely invisible if guy #1 was in the same room as him.

Framecel222 said:
S T A T U S

If he wasn't famous he would be completely invisible if guy #1 was in the same room as him.

COPE
Look at that jawline. He MOGS me to THE ABYSS.

KValt said:
COPE

Eye area>everything else.

And yeah he mogs all of us but that's not really a high bar.

Framecel222 said:
KValt said:
COPE
Eye area>everything else.
And yeah he mogs all of us but that's not really a high bar.
Eye area isn’t everything when you have bird bones.

Octopusgun2 said:

What are bird bones exactly?

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
What are bird bones exactly?
It’s when an Incel resembles a bird. In my case, I have a receding chin and a narrow lower third, which make me look like a bird. Even though my eye area is god tier, it doesn’t help me much.

Octopusgun2 said:
It’s when an Incel resembles a bird. In my case, I have a receding chin and a narrow lower third, which make me look like a bird. Even though my eye area is god tier, it doesn’t help me much.

Lower third is the easiest to fix tbh.

itsOVER said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Lower third is the easiest to fix tbh.
Midface? Can’t be fixed at all lol. Only way to fix is to put your head on a hydraulic press even though you’re guaranteed to die.

Octopusgun2 said:
Midface? Can’t be fixed at all lol. Only way to fix is to put your head on a hydraulic press even though you’re guaranteed to die.

Yeah midface is rope time but lower third is simple enough providing you can save up $15,000 or so to go to Eppley and get custom wraparound jaw implants.