Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scientists Agree Feminists Are Wrong - Men are More Disadvantaged Than Women (Feminists BTFO)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Men face MORE discrimination than women according to new research

Contrary to everything you’ve ever been told, in most developed countries men are actually more disadvantaged than women, according to new research published in one of the world’s leading scientific journals.​
The academics behind the new study say current ways of measuring gender inequality are “biased to highlight women’s issues” so they fail to produce an accurate picture. Their new yardstick, snappily named the Basic Index of Gender Inequality (BIGI), instead focuses on three factors – educational opportunities, healthy life expectancy, and overall life satisfaction.​
The academics, from the University of Missouri in the US and the University of Essex in the UK, used these factors to calculate equality scores for 134 nations, representing 6.8 billion people.​
The results are in and, surprisingly, men were found to be more disadvantaged than women in 91 countries while women were more disadvantaged than men in 43. Men are worse off in the US, Russia and most European nations.​
“No existing measure of gender inequality fully captures the hardships that are disproportionately experienced by men in many countries and so they do not fully capture the extent to which any specific country is promoting the well-being of all its citizens,” one of the lead researchers, Professor Gijsbert Stoet, explained.​
The research, which was published this week in PLOS ONE, found that the world’s most developed countries came closest to gender equality, with women gaining a slight advantage. In the least developed nations women were nearly always behind men, largely due to a lack of educational opportunities.​
“With the BIGI, we are focusing on issues that are important to all women and men in any nation, regardless of level of economic and political development, and by including factors that can disadvantage men as well as women,” Professor David Geary from the University of Missouri said. “Current equality measures are generally biased to highlight women's issues and thus are not really measures of gender equality.”
For more than a decade the Global Gender Gap Index has been one of the most established measures of national gender inequality. But Professor Stoet argues that it fails to measure issues where men are at a disadvantage, such as harsher punishments for the same crime, compulsory military service and more occupational deaths.​
He also says the complexity of the index means it can be difficult to distinguish whether gender differences are the result of social inequalities or personal preference.​
This is why women are allergic to science. It unveils the fact that they are constantly using their vaginas to manipulate and warp the truth to their advantage. Scientific research = a roastie's greatest fear.

Feminists BTFO.

Last edited:
This comes as absolutely no surprise to anyone with a lick of common sense.

I'm surprised they allowed this to be published tbhtbh.

>The academics behind the new study say current ways of measuring gender inequality are “biased to highlight women’s issues”

FFS, I bet roastoid scientists were evaluating inequality based on things like access to abortions, birth control pills, breast cancer treatment etc

Uhh the scientists are reactionary misogynists trying to promote this pseudoscience of oppression against the innocent foids don't ya know? Foids have it harder because fucking scumbag males keep them on a pedestal in order to oppress them!!!!!11 Maybe if these scientists had more respect for women they wouldn't be incel? Fucking untouched losers. Everytime a scientist gets bullied I support it. Also they are reactionary and mostly heterosexual white males. Of course they are going to promote their own interests and distort the reality. Fucking incel scientists amirite ngl, even if they are aren't incels you know what they say. If theres one Nazi sitting at a table of ten, there's ten Nazis!!!
Guilt by association. By allowing themselves to promote and ally with incel rape-apologists these scientists have become misogynistic rape-Nazis! Therefore their claims are invalid. Also they are white and reactionary.

The first error was to create a huge amount of "gender studies" courses. These "studies" are meme degrees whose only mean is to give useless titles to foids.

The only way a stupid foid can have a career in a science field is to pollute science, and re-define the meaning of the "freedom of speech".

Women usually are graduated in bullshit degrees, like psychology or other social science bullshit degrees.

Finally, a male scientist succeeded in dissipating some bullshit pseudoscientists had been spreading for a long time.

>The academics behind the new study say current ways of measuring gender inequality are “biased to highlight women’s issues”

FFS, I bet roastoid scientists were evaluating inequality based on things like access to abortions, birth control pills, breast cancer treatment etc

Looked at it. Standard measure they report previously was used is the Global Gender Gap:
The Global Gender Gap Report benchmarks 149 countries on their progress towards gender parity across four thematic dimensions: Economic Participation and Opportunity, Educational Attainment, Health and Survival, and Political Empowerment
In other words:

1) Economic Participation and Opportunity
- Women don't pursue the same highly paid jobs as men like construction/electrician/plumbing/CEO/programmer/engineer/trucking because they don't like working hard, long hours, or enduring scientific thought.
- Therefore women are paid less in most workforces.
- THIS PROVES MISOGYNY!!! WOMEN SHOULD BE PAID THE SAME EVEN IF THEY DON'T DO THE SAME WORK!!!

2) Educational Attainment
- From what I understand, universities have skewed so far towards feminism that men are no longer even enrolling in them.
- Women are getting gender studies degrees at breakneck speed, so in fact, shouldn't this one "favor" women?

3) Health & Survival
- Women live longer than men, have less suicide, die less on the job, and get way more money spent on research for their issues (eg. breast cancer) than men do for ours (eg. prostate cancer).
- So how does this one again not "favor" women?

4) Political Empowerment
- Women don't try to run for office as much as men since they have less interest in governance.
- Additionally, even women are less likely to vote for a female politician because no one trusts a woman to run a government.
- THIS AGAIN PROVES MISOGYNY!!! MEN SHOULD FORCE WOMEN TO VOTE FOR OTHER WOMEN AND RUN FOR OFFICE!!! THEN IT WOULD BE EQUAL!!!

So as I see it, two of their feminist criteria clearly show women have it better, and the other two are fictional criteria that just capture the fact that women don't like doing hard or high paying work, and would rather work in HR than programming C++.

Feminism is such an enormous scam. I hope people wake the fuck up and stop feeding its bullshit.

Interesting but we don't need a 100 page academic back researched to come to this conclusion. Being born a female automatically means you are on tutorial island regardless of how ugly you are.

Sexual Apartheid is leading into genocide of the male race.
Feminism is such an enormous scam. I hope people wake the fuck up and stop feeding its bullshit.
I await the day that I can take a steaming dump on all of the Femistazis arguments without being harassed for my opinions. Child Shitters are Window Lickers.

Cucktears wont post this

I dare you to post this r/inceltears

Only femtards and cucks would deny this