Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scientific-tier Blackpills

DebatesNotBans

DebatesNotBans

Greycel
I've had this idea a while ago, and plenty of people seemed to be on board with it, so I'll repost it here.

What if we took all our incel theories, blackpills (and some black-ish redpills), and we turned them into easy-to-digest, shareable formats?

I mean things like the "30yo Wall", Hypergamy, the Halo Effect, women's "Personality vs Looks". What if we took all that, and put them into concise, scientific-tier formats? Maybe even go so far as collecting hard scientific statistical data.

I only named a few "theories" above, but just from me I've got like 2000+ files worth of content from my years in these communities. I'm sure we could make some EXTREMELY spicy content (a la RippedRichAndIncel's Nuclear Blackpill), assuming you guys have similar amounts of files\content among you.

Post your thoughts. Now that we've got a platform where we can go all out, the spice levels are limitless.

Normies will still deny any thing that exposes women's behavior, the only people that can be blackpilled are mgtow's and redpilles.

Crustaciouse said:
Normies will still deny any thing that exposes women's behavior, the only people that can be blackpilled are mgtow's and redpilles.

My redpilled friend doesn't swallow the blackpill because he believes self-improvement helps with seducing femoids.. Just lol. Another redpilled friend believes the same. Redpillers are delusional.

Post it as a project on google drive and let everyone contribute what they know to the community

women hitting the wall at 30 is the biggest myth.

If you are a hot femoid at 25 then you will most likely still be a hot femoid at 35 up until your early 40's at least.

The wall doesn't exist.

One of the biggest coping mechanism created by middle-aged mgtow men; just because women get to live explicit sexual lives in their 20s and this would go on until they hit the grave.

Women hitting the wall is one of the most hilarious copes. If you have a wet hole, beta suitors will come calling.

Evil Genius said:

If you are a hot femoid at 25 then you will most likely still be a hot femoid at 35 up until your early 40's at least.

I have noticed this myself. My neighbor, shes gotta be at least 33. Doesnt look half bad for her age. Cunt walls are trash though, 3 kids.

NormieHolocaustNow said:
Post it as a project on google drive and let everyone contribute what they know to the community

Not a good idea. Apparently Google deletes Google drive documents that they deem breaks their "terms".

Evil Genius said:

If they avoid drugs or becoming a fatass, that is usually true

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=all

Im3123age0

theres already a scientific blackpill page on the incels wiki

Yeah I think that would be a fantastic idea :lul::lul::lul:

Women hitting the wall is one of the most hilarious copes. If you have a wet hole, beta suitors will come calling.
Literally 90 year old women could obtain Tyrone cock if they truly wanted. The level of privilege women have is unreal yet goes unspoken of

Cucked clown faggot bluepiller planet