Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scientific research on gender inequality finds: "Men discriminated more than women in industrial countries"

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
"In 91 (68%) of the 131 countries, men were on average more disadvantaged than women, and in the other 43 (32%) countries, women were more disadvantaged than men."

"Countries with very high levels of human development are closest to gender parity, and deviations from this typically favor women. This disparity in women's favor is also common in countries with high (but not the highest) levels of human development."

Furthermore it has been found that the GGGI index which was developed to measure inequality between men and women is a scam:

"Issues disadvantaging more men than women have been understudied (for a review, see [3]) and are not heavily weighted (if at all) in widely used measures of gender inequality, such as the highly cited Global Gender Gap Index (GGGI)[4]. Further, the GGGI truncates all values such that no country can, by definition, be more favorable for women than for men (for details see below)."

Now keep in mind that women have a MASSIVE advantage due to their sexual power and SMV. And they have more rights than us. Still they complain about inequality to their disadvantage.

Bro, I can't get a job as an ugly ethnicel in the West. Plus HR is typically dominated by foids who despise men like me. I got a degree and applied 1500+ places but only 1 in person interview and no job.

Bro, I can't get a job as an ugly ethnicel in the West. Plus HR is typically dominated by foids who despise men like me. I got a degree and applied 1500+ places but only 1 in person interview and no job.

The idea that a small and ugly guy is privileged over a sexy blonde Stacy is just utterly ridiculous beyond belief.

The idea that a small and ugly guy is privileged over a sexy blonde Stacy is just utterly ridiculous beyond belief.
It is delusion. White male bosses on top respect females at the bottom but often despise men at the bottom. If someone has to go it's the men at the bottom and ethnic males are the first to go. Especially if you don't got a Western name.

I busted my ass studying for years trying to escape retail slavery, but now they are giving foids all the good jobs. Damn this reality.

I'm discriminated at work, most people in charge are foids and they never listen my complains or ideas but they do with the girls

The social justice crowd will still provide an explanation to you after bazillions of mental gymnastics.
They are a cult that can not be reasoned with.
Anyone who wants to see who is privileged can look at suicide statistics, work injury statistics, how much punishment women and men get for the same crime and all the similar objective data and research.

I busted my ass studying for years trying to escape retail slavery, but now they are giving foids all the good jobs. Damn this reality.
Yea man. Lot or graduated men are getting logged by females in the job market. It works where rich white males are at the top and then foids are at the bottom doing their dirty work and it's very difficult for new men to get work at the bottom.

Yep, women have all the advantages in today's world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back