Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Scientific proof women's sexual selection is dysgenic

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
IMG 20240316 140257 948

I HAD THIS ARTICLE AND WAS GOING TO MAKE A HIGH IQ THREAD ANALYZING IT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So the stereotype of women wanting the dumb jock is spot fucking on jfl

Toilets have low iq putt putt brains

Why do foids hate high IQs :cryfeels:

Not too late, I’d like an analysis
I am working on it: I found the same pic as him from a Tele. channel I am on, and looked at the article.

Why do foids hate high IQs :cryfeels:
Women arguably selected for cognitive function in pre-Industrial times by going after men with resources and high status, factors that signal higher intelligence. After the Industrial Revolution, countries became so wealthy and comfortable for everyone that women no longer feel the need to go after men that have resources, unless they want to leech on them while enjoying a carefree sexual life with the ones they are most attracted to, by which I obviously mean pretty boys and Chads.

I'd love to see it broken down. Post it.
I will, getting back to it right now.

Fuck, If my life was LESS BUSY I could have already made this a few days back.

height is in the "selected against" category, bs study

You see it in section8/Council housing/projects/subsidised housing and in the worst case scenarios favelas/slums. However the apple doesn't fall far from the tree (son ends up a criminal the daughter of model at best).

height is in the "selected against" category, bs study
Nah, I think it's a good one.

Also, I will attempt to look for a reason within it when I post my thread breaking this down & analyzing it more; looks like you're on the tag list!:feelsokman:

I think it was mainly examining the mental side of traits.

Nah, I think it's a good one.

Also, I will attempt to look for a reason within it when I post my thread breaking this down & analyzing it more; looks like you're on the tag list!:feelsokman:

I think it was mainly examining the mental side of traits.
nice, not to be impatient or anything but do you think this serves as evidence that foids select for face slightly more than height?

nice, not to be impatient or anything but do you think this serves as evidence that foids select for face slightly more than height?
Well yes, face>height is mostly true, but that's not to say height will not help in many cases.

Tallcels do exist ofc, it's just much harder being shorter.