Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Scientific Blackpill) This is how getting bullied by foids as a kid turns you into a submissive cuck forever

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Getting bullied by :foidSoy:s in your most primal development years FUNDAMENTALLY alters your self-image and perception and makes you THINK OF yourself as a submissive simp who gets bullied and pushed around by foids. And you're subconsciously forced to accept it and it then forms the basis of how you view your disposition towards women for the rest of your life

Its rooted so deeply that your mind will always return to it because it LITERALLY developed around the concept. MAKING YOU a submissive cucklet who likes getting pushed around and dominated by foids permanently:horror: Fucking pathetic femdom cucks:horror:

This is also the reason why official polls and statistics have shown that a disproportionate amount of users on this forum are femdom cucks:horror::foidSoy:
b8dd64a6-ac8d-4e73-80ad-71be746d9b62-jpeg.660026

Also known as stockholm syndrome most males in the west have it thanks to shitty single moms, and crazy cat lady foid teachers.

I told you guys he was a faggot. Any man into femdom is gay.

All submissive men must be lynched immediately

Not that scientific, but i get your point

I dont like femdom, to each their own

Being bullied by females is worse than death.

its over for subcels

"Stockholm syndrome is a coping mechanism to a captive or abusive situation. People develop positive feelings toward their captors or abusers over time. This condition applies to situations including child abuse, coach-athlete abuse, relationship abuse and sex trafficking"