Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ScienceCels GTFIH: How colon cancer can be a kind of "STD" now.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
1) There has been an EXPLOSION of colon cancer in young people over the last decade. Something that usually only affects oldfags. Colon cancer also metastizes very fast and thus has high mortality.

2) A strain of the oral bacterial called Fusobacterium nucleatum is to blame. Most strains are in people with bad oral hygiene but it usually just causes gum disease because when swallowed, stomach acids destroy it. But this new strain is able to resist stomach acid and go into the colon. Where for some reason researchers have found it causes colon cancer/resists colon cancer treatment.

3) Most transfer of this new strain is from mother to utero. (Hence people were being born with the acid-resistant bacteria strain). But new research shows it can also be TRANSFERED through kissing/swapping spit. "Saliva transmission of periodontopathogens via kissing"

------

TL;DR: swapping spit through kissing can potentially give you colon cancer.

Study Idea: Incidience of early colon cancer (20s and 30s) in sex-haver population vs. incel population.

b9f.gif

How is colon cancer an STD?
Read my post.

It can function as a kind of "STD" (note the quotes) if you consider intrusive kissing (french kissing) as a sexual activity.

I think cancer in general is exploding because we are surrounded literally from the womb with cancer causing chemicals. I think this is a bit of a stretch.

I think cancer in general is exploding because we are surrounded literally from the womb with cancer causing chemicals. I think this is a bit of a stretch.
I'm talking specifically of the rise of young (20s and 30s) colon cancer cases. Usually cancer, including from environmental carcinogens, takes decades to accumulate hence why most cancers (except for blood cancers and certain sex cell cancers) happen to middle age or elderly people.

The huge increase in colon cancer in young people specifically is very strange and can't be attributed to environmental carcinogens (that should take years and why only colon cancer?). Currently this bacterial strain is the leading hypothesis why.

I'm talking specifically of the rise of young (20s and 30s) colon cancer cases. Usually cancer, including from environmental carcinogens, takes decades to accumulate hence why most cancers (except for blood cancers and certain sex cell cancers) happen to middle age or elderly people.

The huge increase in colon cancer in young people specifically is very strange and can't be attributed to environmental carcinogens (that should take years and why only colon cancer?). Currently this bacterial strain is the leading hypothesis why.
Idk from what I have read it has mostly to do with environment and lifestyle. It's also odd to link it to kissing because people have done that since forever.

I can't even begin to understand the nature article you linked tho so idk.

Idk from what I have read it has mostly to do with environment and lifestyle. It's also odd to link it to kissing because people have done that since forever.

I can't even begin to understand the nature article you linked tho so idk.
Of course it is genetics (so called oncogenes that predispose you to cancer) + environmental carcinogens = 99% of the cause of cancer. I am not debating that.

But for all of eternity, colon cancer average age was like 60-65. And this particular bacterial strain was never found in colon tissues. But new bacterial strains evolve and in this case a type of Fusobacterium is now found in the colons of young people who developed colon cancer.

If that makes sense? Colon cancer in young people is still probably 0.0001% of the incidence of cancers - so to be clear I'm not saying something like "kissing causes cancer".

1) There has been an EXPLOSION of colon cancer in young people over the last decade. Something that usually only affects oldfags. Colon cancer also metastizes very fast and thus has high mortality.

2) A strain of the oral bacterial called Fusobacterium nucleatum is to blame. Most strains are in people with bad oral hygiene but it usually just causes gum disease because when swallowed, stomach acids destroy it. But this new strain is able to resist stomach acid and go into the colon. Where for some reason researchers have found it causes colon cancer/resists colon cancer treatment.

3) Most transfer of this new strain is from mother to utero. (Hence people were being born with the acid-resistant bacteria strain). But new research shows it can also be TRANSFERED through kissing/swapping spit. "Saliva transmission of periodontopathogens via kissing"

------

Study Idea: Incidience of early colon cancer (20s and 30s) in sex-haver population vs. incel population.
Funny how this thread was posted on the exact day my father had a colonoscopy and found out he has cancer

They have a cure, but they’re refusing to release it cause Cancer makes them money.

------

Only incels will survive this pandemic

okay GrAY
It’s true, a lot of illnesses could easily be cured, we can create Mini Black Holes but can’t cure diseases that should have been cured decades ago?

Makes no sense.

Ass to mouth.
Mouth to ass.
Chad's dick.
Chicks glad.