Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Science says it's true

T

The Ratman

Greycel
"She explained that physical attractiveness appears to act as a gatekeeper for potential mates. If a man meets a required level of physical attractiveness, then women are willing to consider his personality characteristics, the study revealed.

However, the new findings, combined with previous research in which women have reported that personality is more important to them, suggest that women tend to underestimate the true importance they place on a man's physical attractiveness"

https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

Well uh uh uh ummm not all women are like that HAHAHA checkmate you silly misogynistic incels :y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all: YEEEEEHAAAWWWW

You don't need science for obvious things, women are choosy we are not...even chads are not choosy.

Water is wet
You don't need science for obvious things, women are choosy we are not...even chads are not choosy.
Posts like this are low IQ and fail to realize the value in posting scientific proof so the normie "guests" browsing this thread can see plainly that we have real evidence to support our beliefs

Posts like this are low IQ and fail to realize the value in posting scientific proof so the normie "guests" browsing this thread can see plainly that we have real evidence to support our beliefs
The guests are cucktears users boyo :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The evidence is the link they know how to click, we comment about it , also i don't care about guests , we don't post for guests here.

The guests are cucktears users boyo :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Not all, most future posters on this website are lurking as guests right now.
The evidence is the link they know how to click, we comment about it , also i don't care about guests , we don't post for guests here.
That's fair, just seems a bit retarded to post shit like "grass is green" and put down the research OP contributed to justify our beliefs as opposed to just not posting anything and therefore having no effect on the thread at all.

Not all, most future posters on this website are lurking as guests right now.

That's fair, just seems a bit retarded to post shit like "grass is green" and put down the research OP contributed to justify our beliefs as opposed to just not posting anything and therefore having no effect on the thread at all.
I didn't post grass i green or a 1 word responde did you read my post , i went to mention that women are choosy. You posted a funny comment did anyobody responded telling you it's bad ? Nope. You criticized us though for no reason. Accuse 1 word responses or quotes (without writing anything instead)

I didn't post grass i green or a 1 word responde did you read my post , i went to mention that women are choosy.
I said you posted things like (such as) "grass is green" or "the sky is blue". The point of the two aforementioned phrases is to basically say "what you just stated is extremely obvious and thus pointless to say" which is essentially what this means:
You don't need science for obvious things
With that out of the way, any criticisms I threw your way were to make the point that posts such as "that's obvious lol" or "water is wet" are posts that are widely agreed upon as unneeded.

I said you posted things like (such as) "grass is green" or "the sky is blue". The point of the two aforementioned phrases is to basically say "what you just stated is extremely obvious and thus pointless to say" which is essentially what this means:

With that out of the way, any criticisms I threw your way were to make the point that posts such as "that's obvious lol" or "water is wet" are posts that are widely agreed upon as unneeded.
And instead we need 1 word responses or pictures/videos or replys without a word ?

And instead we need 1 word responses or pictures/videos or replys without a word ?
While it's true that both contribute almost nothing positive to the discussion, it's undeniable that:
posts that discredit OP <<< shitposts that contribute absolutely nothing (insert all "this" posts here).
As for OP;
I think it's sad that this article seems to have no comments. Who could comment on such a thing?
I wonder if IncelTears has considered finding studies showing that personality may very well be a factor in dating. Maybe they've searched and found nothing, or even found the opposite. I wonder how that affects them internally, to know that their way of life isn't supported by science, facts, and logic.