Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (SCI FUEL 4.0 ) // TODAY !! : 26 year old teacher caught SENDING NUDES AND HAVING SEX with a 14 yo Giga Chad . ( PICS OF TEACHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...y/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770

b90b73fe8bfbc6ef0f8fd930f86301f5

fbbcb8990bbb20d098cc52019635a94c

A FLORIDA high school teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student and sending him nude photos.

He reportedly said Peterson then started driving over to his home at night and, on several occasions, picking him up around 11pm and bringing him back around 1am or 2am. The student said she also bought him marijuana.

fa2aed29c30be8a5cd39c98ce2e812c2

DAILY REMINDER THAT ONCE CHADS REACH PUBERTY , THEY HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL TYPES OF PUSSY FROM THE PRIME JAILBAIT PUSSY TO THE MATURE STACY PUSSY

Fucking END IT RIGHT NOW if your highschool teacher didnt drive to your place to pick you up and let you fuck all her holes and then drop you off in your house , C H A D S were having orgys while you were busy downloading the latest WoW DLC .

ITS
FUCKING

OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Great body but man that face. She is only 26 but looks older.

Remember boys, never marry a woman that works as a teacher.

You have no idea what he looks like.

I hope she gets a long sentence though (lol)

i'll take the wow dlc, thank you very much.

this happens like every day

JFL at her chocker universal indicator for ultrasluts

Old maids and their preferences mean nothing to me.

I can't decide whether this is life or sui fuel. Maybe just homicide fuel.

Damn these young slayers.

>backwards ball cap
How to spot a whore 101

How do you know he was giga chad

OP is another retard from lookism, he has made some truly retarded posts in the past

How do you know he was giga chad

OP is another retard from lookism, he has made some truly retarded posts in the past
It's common sense dude. What would make this extremely hot 26 yo teacher with perfect body fuck an underage 14 student if he wasn't really fucking good looking.

I'm more interested in what the dude looks like. They gotta be 8/10 if those degenerate whores are desperate enough to fugg younger boys. If the genders were reversed, the guy would be called a pedophile. Jfl at your cucked western society.

tfw you will never fuck your hot teacher

:feelscry:

Hits the news every week. It's probably more common than we think.

one of my female teachers used to encourage people to bully me in class and i used to get random panic attacks where my leg would start to sweat loads and hands go numb cause of it

being ugly is hell

And her sentenced would probably reduced just because she's a FEMALE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back