Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Schrödinger's incel (IncelTears Edition)

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★

Misogynistic and extremely dangerous because of muh school shootings, also weak and powerless and can't do anything.
:feelsmega:

Which one is it whore? :feelswhat::feelswhat:Why are they asking feds to monitor this site if we are weak and can't leave the basement? I thought we were Dangerous and radicalizing.? :smonk:

This whore sells her body online btw, she's probably had a few abortions aka killed babies. Even if I were to go ER you'd still be worse because you killed innocent babies, no adult is completely innocent. :society:.
The hypocrisy of baby killing whores telling you that you're a bad person because you said some things online when they literally picked apart a baby's limbs after a hookup with Chad.

Ugly bitch hope she gets ran over by a truck
In gta

"Goyim sellout" :feelskek:

Ugly bitch hope she gets ran over by a truck
In gta
Apparently she lives in south America. I hope she gets a visit from the cartels :feelskek: I would love to see her 'content' on a gore site :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yep, the contradictory opinions from them are funny. They can somehow manage to live with these completely contradictory opinions in their heads, they probably have no brain power to figure it out.

Look at the post and comment history of princess_kitty14. Everything about her account is about incels.
Fucking mental :feelskek:

Misogynistic and extremely dangerous because of muh school shootings, also weak and powerless and can't do anything.
:feelsmega:

Which one is it whore? :feelswhat::feelswhat:Why are they asking feds to monitor this site if we are weak and can't leave the basement? I thought we were Dangerous and radicalizing.? :smonk:

This whore sells her body online btw, she's probably had a few abortions aka killed babies. Even if I were to go ER you'd still be worse because you killed innocent babies, no adult is completely innocent. :society:.
The hypocrisy of baby killing whores telling you that you're a bad person because you said some things online when they literally picked apart a baby's limbs after a hookup with Chad.

It's the one post. In order to call her out for being a hypocrite, you need to show two contradictory posts from her.

Apparently she lives in south America. I hope she gets a visit from the cartels :feelskek: I would love to see her 'content' on a gore site :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
her pedo husband larps as her on reddit

Enemy is strong and weak at the same time

Incel tears members aren't very intelligent. Don't expect them to be self aware.

It's the one post. In order to call her out for being a hypocrite, you need to show two contradictory posts from her.
Let's be real, all reddit users are pro choice and also think incels are more evil than Hitler (he wasn't even that bad tbh).

She's an only fans whore so she has definitely killed babies:bigbrain:

Look at the post and comment history of princess_kitty14. Everything about her account is about incels.
Fucking mental :feelskek:
We're living rent free in their heads. Most of male IT posters are low IQ incels-in-denial

Let's be real, all reddit users are pro choice and also think incels are more evil than Hitler (he wasn't even that bad tbh).

She's an only fans whore so she has definitely killed babies:bigbrain:

Evil doesn't mean dangerous.

Reddit says incels are dangerous all the time because of the Elliot Rodger mass shooting 163621 years ago. :feelswhat:

But does she personally say that? This thread is calling out her personally.

But does she personally say that? This thread is calling out her personally.
It doesn't even need to be her who says that. If people within a community ( community that agrees on most things btw) have a completely opposite view on inkwells, some say we are dangerous and others say we are weak and can't do anything then my point still stands no?

Honestly killing people are based tbh. I wonder why before the police arrive they don’t pull the body to nearest toilet then fuck its mouth.
Fuck it Then just shoot your head, greatest climax tbh

It doesn't even need to be her who says that. If people within a community ( community that agrees on most things btw) have a completely opposite view on inkwells, some say we are dangerous and others say we are weak and can't do anything then my point still stands no?

But it does, otherwise all you're saying is "Ahhh, but you know what she REALLY thinks, though. I can't prove it, but you KNOW what she REALLY thinks."

Honestly killing people are based tbh. I wonder why before the police arrive they don’t pull the body to nearest toilet then fuck its mouth.
Fuck it Then just shoot your head, greatest climax tbh
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ayo?

But it does, otherwise all you're saying is "Ahhh, but you know what she REALLY thinks, though. I can't prove it, but you KNOW what she REALLY thinks."
@SlayerSlayer protecting Inceltears(our opressors) has to be against the rules no? Please ban this nigger

SHe will be one of the first kills of incel rebelion because she would geniuenly believe that she is strong and independent enough to stop a "misoginyst basement dweller" with the riffle.

@SlayerSlayer protecting Inceltears(our opressors) has to be against the rules no? Please ban this nigger

I'm not "protecting" IncelTear, I'm protecting this forum because we need better threads with more solid arguments.

It's a very common leftist thing. "The enemy is weak and incompetent, but simultaneously a present danger to human life"

I'm not "protecting" IncelTear, I'm protecting this forum because we need better threads with more solid arguments.
My argument is solid nigger. Half the inceltears thinks we're evil and dangerous and the other half thinks we're weaklings.

They are pro choice aka pro killing babies but say we're evil because of things we write on anonymous incel forums.

I would like to see your threads with 'solid arguments' faggot. You should kill yourself

Doesn't picking on powerless people make you a bully? It's almost like Incel Tears is a bullying sub.

My argument is solid nigger. Half the inceltears thinks we're evil and dangerous and the other half thinks we're weaklings.

They are pro choice aka pro killing babies but say we're evil because of things we write on anonymous incel forums.

I would like to see your threads with 'solid arguments' faggot. You should kill yourself

Every thread I make is complete. All you had to do was find a post where she contradicts herself.

At least when I make assumptions, I make it clear with "Ehhhhh I'm pretty sure" and other useful weasel words.

@SchrodingersDick thoughts on this?