Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Schools see rise in ‘incel’ extremism, Counter-terrorism referrals

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
So, in the wake of Jack Davidson's shooting last August, the UK is becoming ever more Orwellian in their endeavor to exercise thought control over youth and the masses at large. Apparently schools are increasingly holding assemblies and conferences about incels and muh sexism.

Most relevant excerpts:

"Growing numbers of schools are reporting pupils to the government’s counter-terrorism scheme Prevent over suspected “incel” and other lesser-known extremist ideologies.

Some leaders are holding parents’ evenings about the emerging misogynistic ideology, while others are training staff to recognise its language of “Chads” and “Stacys”.

But there are calls for more support for staff and vulnerable boys, with one charity warning many teachers have never heard of the movement...

Speaking at a schools conference last week, a Department for Education official highlighted a “significant increase” in education staff reporting extremism concerns that were neither Islamist or far-right.

James Fisk said such cases, formally classed as “mixed, unstable or unclear ideologies”, included “inceldom”.

Schools Week analysis of government figures reveals education referrals of such non-traditional ideologies leapt from 193 in 2016-17, to 1,071 in 2019-20...

The Skinners’ School recently held a parents’ information evening on “incel culture”, sexism and consent, with two other Kent schools.

Meanwhile Salford council began running “incel awareness courses” for school and other professionals in September
, with dozens from across Greater Manchester attending each month...

Jay Sterling, a science teacher in the Midlands, said she heard teenage boys cite incel ideas after an assembly about sexism. “We heard comments about men losing power, the wage gap being a myth, and key phrases like ‘Chads’, popular good-looking lads, and ‘Stacys’, who want to go out with them.”

Comments from incel believers online first alerted her to the movement.

Sterling, who has since moved school, said sexism workshops began because boys had made comments like “I’ll behave for male teachers”."

~~~~~~~~

Kinda lifefuel to me tbh, British men and boys are becoming increasingly class conscious of lookism, the cucked policies of their government, and the blatant demonization of men growing increasingly prevalent in Western culture. The UK's dystopian institutions are scrambling to do something about it, but it is bound to be fruitless. Without addressing the legitimate grievances of young men who have nothing to lose and little to gain, more people like Jake Davidson will surely rise to fame, leaving a trail of bodies in their wake :feelsjuice: and the ignorant response of educational and governmental officials will only exacerbate the issue and further our cause, making it crystal clear to growing numbers of men that they are perceived as a dangerous threat from the start, without any hope of feeling appreciated and loved for their merits. Just lol at the soyfaggots who think we are grooming them, you are grooming them for us :feelsdevil:

soy science is cuck

So, in the wake of Jack Davidson's shooting last August, the UK is becoming ever more Orwellian in their endeavor to exercise thought control over youth and the masses at large. Apparently schools are increasingly holding assemblies and conferences about incels and muh sexism.

~~~~~~~~

but these pieces of shit never cared about bullying and ostracism :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

D29E2EC8 C322 4072 BC04 17601771450A

Apparently schools are increasingly holding assemblies and conferences about incels and muh sexism.

They just want to make sure that all the guys get a chance to hear about this great new ideology in case they may not have otherwise known about it.

Wage gap is a myth and why isnt left wing extremist listed? Someone fucking cancel this clown pls

lifefuel, i’m eager to watch from the comfort of my home the inevitable upcoming school shootings and “terrorist” attacks
godspeed brothers

lifefuel, i’m eager to watch from the comfort of my home the inevitable upcoming school shootings and “terrorist” attacks
godspeed brothers
may they make ((( them))) reconsidER their CHOices

may they make ((( them))) reconsidER their CHOices
won’t happen, never happens until it’s too late
now that my youth is wasted i only wanna see flames :feelscomfy::feelsdevil:

Good, they are unintentionally teaching the blackpill.
Imagine telling a bunch of rebellious horny young men NOT to think or act a certain way. I'm sure they'll be obedient and listen. There's no chance this will backfire and spread blackpill awareness...

:feelskek:

Blackpill is spreading fast. The media can’t put a lid on it

I don't know why people created all this hysteria over Incels, it's extremely irrelevant and let's be honest there's no real danger to society most here don't even leave their room

Last edited:
Imagine telling a bunch of rebellious horny young men NOT to think or act a certain way. I'm sure they'll be obedient and listen. There's no chance this will backfire and spread blackpill awareness...

:feelskek:
I doubt they’ll talk about actual blackpills since many of them are undeniable after a bit of examination

I doubt they’ll talk about actual blackpills since many of them are undeniable after a bit of examination
A globohomo-style crash course on misogynistic incels is more than enough to light the fire. Telling someone not to do something only makes them want to do it more especially when it comes to sexually frustrated young men looking for real answers.

These fags are digging their own grave:lul:.
This will spread more blackpill and truth if they really want to solve inceldom problem then they should give atleast a becky to each male. That's the only panacea which can cure this problem.