Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News schools as racial war zones?!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
When i was a lil kid in school it was pretty much all races that hated my ugly face! And only the other neighborhood kids hated me for my skin tone. (That's why I'm currently a bit of a racist!)

But it turns out there's a hidden epidemic of racism in schools these days? I wouldn't know, But it's believable.

Anyway. Here's a heads up on the latest trend in school age viciousness! Lots of video mayhem and rudeness in the article below.

It's fucking strange when this type of shit is only reported on survivalist news sites! Because them fellows make a big deal out of not pissing off ANYONE! They are tip toe mine field walkers (ad space sellers!) so it's rare that they would mention race at all!

Weird shit bros! Watch your backs!

There was racism in hs , But no wars n shit

Racism is everywhere

Black kids are taught to hate whites in schools. At the same time, whites are taught to be weak. It's fucking sick. Thanks marxists for teaching the truth in public schools.

It still feels good to say fuck niggers, fuck kikes though.

I was never racist until some ruskie faggots were racist towards me

Black kids are taught to hate whites in schools. At the same time, whites are taught to be weak. It's fucking sick. Thanks marxists for teaching the truth in public schools.

It still feels good to say fuck niggers, fuck kikes though.
Yeah bro, damned jews promote making whites weak and blacks angry! Meanwhile, everyone learns less and less... Same shit different century.
I was never racist until some ruskie faggots were racist towards me
Same here! Except with blacks! Now with hostile mezitos added! I never had problems with anyone until they hit me! Now i can feel the hostility. Sad shit bro.

My school was full of kids of different ethnicites, but no one was ever targeted for being white.

i had no idea this was going on in america thank you for posting this. i know in aus white adults are getting alot of shit for being white not sure if it is happening in the schools.i will look into this .good post

I've never seen any hate related crimes towards whites at my High School, but then again, when I was growing up, the internet and the PC culture wasn't really much of a thing, so that might be it.

But yeah it is racism if you're attacking someone simply for their race, yes that includes ethnics attacking whites, it's not reverse racism(whatever the fuck that means) it's straight up racism.

i had no idea this was going on in america thank you for posting this. i know in aus white adults are getting alot of shit for being white not sure if it is happening in the schools.i will look into this .good post
I know adults get shit for being white, but this seems a bit much. It's believable though. But probably only in inner urban areas. Lots of video proof anyway.
I've never seen any hate related crimes towards whites at my High School, but then again, when I was growing up, the internet and the PC culture wasn't really much of a thing, so that might be it.

But yeah it is racism if you're attacking someone simply for their race, yes that includes ethnics attacking whites, it's not reverse racism(whatever the fuck that means) it's straight up racism.
Yeah. Im so far out of school it's like im closer to the grave than a classroom! It wasn't great but it wasn't horrible when i went either.

That's good! Pretty even ratio of ethnics?
Yeah. It was like 45% white, 35% Asian, 20% black or something like that.

Turkey is not racist tbh.

no racism where i lived

What was the approximate ratio there?

That figures. Turkey has a long history as a global trading hub.
In the ethnic schools prob 70 ethnic 30 white. And the ethnics are high T Muslims, so they bully the whites, and UK government is too cucked to do shit about it

In the ethnic schools prob 70 ethnic 30 white. And the ethnics are high T Muslims, so they bully the whites, and UK government is too cucked to do shit about it
I feel sorry for the jew-k. They were cucked hard.

At my old High School I was racist but everyone shrugged it off as me being edgy.
Those were the good old days, now if you don’t kiss nigger and islam feet you will get executed.

At my old High School I was racist but everyone shrugged it off as me being edgy.
Those were the good old days, now if you don’t kiss nigger and islam feet you will get executed.
It took me years to become openly racist! There was simply no need to be rude to strangers... Now it's like a self defense strategy! If you start kissing ass, you'll end up with a mouth full of shit!
Even so. My hate is reserved for the obviously hostile. But mezito families really piss me off big time with all their sex having and family having shit!