Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Schoolmaxxed parents act so fucking stupid

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★
My mom and ((real)) dad graduated with a 5.0 GPA and spent almost a decade in top universities, and for some reason, both had the audacity to ask me when I'm going to get a girlfriend. As if they're not smart enough to figure out that how 5'3 South American/Filipino shitskin rice hybrid can't find anyone to breed with. As if they're not smart enough to figure out how they were literally responsible for stunting my social skills by forcing me to study and prohibiting me from any childhood/early teen activities so I could focus on spending my hard-earned money on a foid within the next 30 years.

Not only was the very thought of these people asking me this question genuinely insane, but when I gave my answer as for why I never had any chances of getting a girlfriend to begin with, they both got mad at me for it. They called me an ungrateful, shitty, weak son, and like 15 minutes later, they gave me retarded a lecture along the lines of "Neva give upp, I know a guy!!! Do the impossible see the invisible, row row fight the powahhh!!!! :foidSoy::soy: :incel:" Like what the fuck? Who says that to somebody and then makes an attempt to motivate them? I'm motivated enough as it is and they're acting like I'm some low-libido faggot who just needs a push to get going.

If this didn't piss me off, I would probably find the irony of the situation funny considering how my mother cucked my father, divorced him, settled with a retarded simpmaxxed infertile betabuxxer, and now they're both asking why I'm even discouraged from finding a gf at all. Even a low-testosterone normie would be volcel over that shit. I'd even think that a lot of 7/10 chadlites would be horrified of women after noticing what happened to their family.

Fuck them. Even if I won the lottery and became Chad tomorrow I still wouldn't give them grandkids. Child beating dipshits.

I think almost all parents are stupid in that regard.

I'm motivated enough as it is and they're acting like I'm some low-libido faggot who just needs a push to get going.
"Confidence." -:foidSoy:

Bluepilled family members are a pain in the ass. I just hope that they lose all hope and realise that im a lost cause when im 30

FFS! I wanna get through one day on this forum without some retarded normie story posted here.

Not enough people talk about how bad parents can make you a deadbeat lonely autist and ruin your life even if you are decent looking

Parent pill is underrated

my parents hated each other and would argue in front of me, oblivious how this might impact my perception on relationships

for parents, unless they are heavily involved in social media and culturally up to date with the latest trends and online discourse, they will not be able to fathom the state of the modern dating landscape, they won't understand that most couples meet online now, the state of hypergamy with the globalised dating market, and more open attitudes towards sex with contraception.

also, most people dont understand statistics and always bring up exceptions to the rule as if to claim that anything is possible, and that you should exert an unreasonable amount of effort trying to achieve something, especially dating and marriage, assumed by most people to be universally desirable and good to want. more people should understand false hope is worse than acknowledging reality. truly sucks coz you can't just ignore and dismiss your family, but now have to figure out a way to either make them understand or leave that topic alone.

My parents prioritized studying over socializing, that was a big mistake.

you can be smart without formal education

Grades mean nothing. Many retards get good grades. It just means you work hard, it doesn't signify anything about intelligence.