Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel school was my ONLY COPE

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I went through a phase where school, grades, being smart and getting into a top uni was the only thing that mattered in life to me.
Didn;t care about girls, or social life during secondary or sixth form I took too many subjects which led to me becoming severely stressed and depressed and fucking up the exams I worked the hardest for.
Legit have nothing to live now lol. Didn't enjoy myself at all and was stressed as fuck all the time during school and didn't even get what I wanted out of it. I need death

It’s OvER, OP.

I went through a phase where school, grades, being smart and getting into a top uni was the only thing that mattered in life to me.
Didn;t care about girls, or social life during secondary or sixth form I took too many subjects which led to me becoming severely stressed and depressed and fucking up the exams I worked the hardest for.
Legit have nothing to live now lol. Didn't enjoy myself at all and was stressed as fuck all the time during school and didn't even get what I wanted out of it. I need death

This is why I imagine being a NEET to be total hell.
Like, when you're buried with work and duties adn things to do ... and then come theses times where you're finished for a while, have holiday or whatever, this can be almots depressing because you suddenly have to face all this emptiness with little things to do.

This is why I imagine being a NEET to be total hell.
Like, when you're buried with work and duties adn things to do ... and then come theses times where you're finished for a while, have holiday or whatever, this can be almots depressing because you suddenly have to face all this emptiness with little things to do.
your sig is suifuel

At least you tried in school. I thought I could be social and flogged all my exams with no return.

Say what? School was literal HELL. The parallels between school & the prison system are so legit.

We are alike, my motivation was get super good grades, do research in my favourite subject (cryptography and encryption). But once I realize my end is going to be alone, and how scary it is going to be once I get past 30. I had no motivation and went from a 3.8 gpa to what seems like a 2.9 after this sem.