Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School trip tomorrow!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Fucking hate that shit. I will probably just listen to music the whole time and not talk to anyone till I'm home again. I fucking hate that shit all the normalfags will talk loud as shit and I could reeeeee.

You’re a fakecel if you accumulate 10 alerts. Means you don’t browse this site enough and check all your messages at the end of your shitty normshit zoomer day. Fakecel if you don’t check your alerts often enough so that accumulating 10 is impossible.

Fakecel OUT.

Where are you going? When I was in high school most trips there'd be chance to just go off by yourself.

You’re a fakecel if you accumulate 10 alerts. Means you don’t browse this site enough and check all your messages at the end of your shitty normshit zoomer day. Fakecel if you don’t check your alerts often enough so that accumulating 10 is impossible.

Fakecel OUT.
Autism?? I cannot see anything about him seeing alerts. 5

Fakecel OUT.
Everyone in this forum alertmoggs me to oblivion, I struggle to get 1 or 2 alerts per day
Fakealertcels OUT

Everyone in this forum alertmoggs me to oblivion, I struggle to get 1 or 2 alerts per day
Fakealertcels OUT
Only 2 types get 10 alerts, trucel spammers like Ritalincel and sniffles or fakecels who only visit this site once in a while.

Just don't go to school that day tbh.

Where are you going? When I was in high school most trips there'd be chance to just go off by yourself.
As blue-pilled as this sounds.School trips can be a fun experience.Just wonder off somewhere with your headphones in your ears alone.

I always hated school trips. Most of them were boring to me.

The only one I liked was one when we went to a museum to learn about dinosaurs which everyone else hated. Fucking normies.

do you live in germany or turkey bro ? I often forget it tbh,sorry my memory is not strong

Dont go then.

Blast pumped up kicks in the bus

Burn in hell normies hahaha

Fakecel OUT.
What about getting 10 without letting them accumulate? I got 9 when I woke up this morning.

forced fieldtrip? what are you 7?

It’s over for highschoolcels