Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story School sucked today

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It was the start of a new semester. I managed to convince my doctor to prescribe me Ritalin because of my ADHD diagnosis so I was in prime studycel mode.

My first class of the day was English, the only non-AP class that I took. The AP classes at my school usually have non-slutty girls and normies, and regular ones have Chad bullies and slutty girls. Pick your poison. I arrived later than usual but not tardy. When I walked in, I realized that the class was filled with every single Chad and Stacy in my grade. I had a mini-heart attack seeing their faces, and then took the table beside a group of Chads. Since Chads are always disruptive students, the teacher had to assign us seats. I hoped that she would put me with some girls so I could wallow in their arousing scent while discreetly stroking my throbbing erection, but I got put at a table with a landwhale and a giga-Chad. Hearing him groan in disappointment as I approached the table made me really mad. When the class ended, I heard him whisper to his Chad buddy "Why did she put me next to this fucking loser?". If I weren't afraid of getting suspended, I would have turned around and sucker punched him in the face; hopefully disfiguring his face forever. But I didn't. I heard him say that he was going for a smoke, so I comforted myself with the thought that he'll eventually die a slow and painful death from lung cancer.

My next class was music. I was wearing my new MAGA hat to school and the conductor has some friendly comments about it. He just became my new favorite teacher. A girl next to me turned out to be extremely anti-Trump so we debated for about thirty seconds before the conductor laughed and said that we'd both "eventually end up married". She said "Uhhhh, no?" and I blushed bright red and tensed up without saying anything, not because I liked her, but because I felt sorry for her to be propositioned with such a disgusting sub-human like myself.

Next period, I had a spare so I headed over to the gym. Even if I have no hope and when I'm done football, I'll never quit working out. It always feels good to look in the mirror and at least see a nice body. Also self-defense is easier. The gym was filled with coping ≤4/10 gymcels and gym teachers on break. Pumping iron filled me with endorphins and made me forget about my depression, so that was a good half hour. I went to see my normie best friend for lunch before I saw his girlfriend come up and kiss him big on the lips right in front of me. He obviously had to ditch me so I ended up eating lunch in a bathroom stall like usual, this time holding back tears.

My class after that was AP Geography. It was filled with pretty, but non-slutty girls and normie guys. I can tolerate those types of people better, but they still don't like me. I've tried to make friends with them before but they seem to dislike me even though I'm never a mean person. I wonder why? (Ugliness). Getting back on topic, the teacher had us play some icebreakers. I got excited because it was an opportunity to introduce myself to some new people. He asked us to introduce ourselves to at least five and ask about the person's ethnic background. I introduced myself to some guys and then I built up the courage to introduce myself to a girl that I've had a crush on for a while now. When I introduced myself to her and offered my hand out for her to shake it, she rudely responded "I've already met people!" with the classic mean girl face. I blushed and walked away in suppressed rage and humiliation. Later when the teacher split us into groups, I happened to be in that same girl's group. When she had to walk around me to find her friends, she leaned as far away as possible and looked at me with a disgusted facial expression like I was literally a pile of garbage. I know for a fact that I don't stink because I shower with shampoo and body wash every day and use just the right amount of cologne. I also use strong mouthwash, I always chew minty gum, and I wash my clothes as often as possible. So what other reason would she act like that? (Ugliness) I was relieved to finally leave that class.

My final class was Spanish. I sat down near some of my so-called "friends" and as soon as they saw me, they moved desks. Feeling disgusted and humiliated, I walked out of the classroom and towards the bathroom and spent a minute trying not to burst into tears. I came back to the class and found two girls next to the spot where my backpack was. After I paused in shock for a moment, I went to sit down there. My teacher asked me to sit near the front for some unknown reason, but it was right next to a beautiful 10/10 girl that I could only dream of. I could have sworn that I heard one of the girls near my former spot whisper "Thank God!". I went and sat down next to the beautiful girl. I kept looking at her posture and noticing that she was tensed up and had her hand on the side of her face that I was on; obviously discomforted by my presence. I didn't care at the moment since just being near her was sexually arousing to me, even though she's banging a Chad, as judged by her VSCO. Inhaling the intoxicating and pleasuring scents of her perfume and her breath, my penis was full-on hard and throbbing. Sometimes it would rub against my jeans, giving me even more pleasure. The class finally ended and I packed up and went home to LDAR in peace; listening to "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner in my bedroom while sobbing uncontrollably.

That's just an average day in my sad life.

Last edited:
Just lol @ thinking AP girls are non-sluts. You'd be surprised.

every girl in the world (even your mom) wants chad, women want good looking men, not disgusting genetic shits

Why aren't you becoming a neet at this point

Jesus christ this is torture

How ugly are you, geez..... that sounds like a day in the life of onecooldude123 (ptosiscel)

Sadness said:
 I was wearing my new MAGA hat to school...

JFL at this tbh. You are a retard for doing this (if it is true, which i doubt)

7339er said:
JFL at this tbh. You are a retard for doing this (if it is true, which i doubt)
Well, I did it, motherfucker. My school is filled with (mostly male) young and wise conservatives. WE ARE THE FUTURE! Trump 2020!

AP classes are literally filled with upper middle class white tall overdeveloped good looking high IQ kids, there are a few awkward kids but not many

I have one more piece of advice for you, dont wear your MAGA hat to school if youre not good looking, epople will hate your guts

Don’t wear a maga hat to school dumbass

Idk why you expected non chads in ap. Chads parents will always convince the principal to let their kid do AP even though he failed the remedial class.

Why are you guys telling him not to wear a MAGA hat? Because of cucks in school? He's genetic trash anyway.

Do they really respond like that, or are you just exaggerating for the sake of the story?

wearing a maga hat @ school jfl, you might aswell come to school naked

KV3 said:
Don’t wear a maga hat to school dumbass
My school's population is pretty far-right. Even the teachers.

theultimate341 said:
wearing a maga hat @ school jfl, you might aswell come to school naked
Like I said.

Total Imbecile said:
I have one more piece of advice for you, dont wear your MAGA hat to school if youre not good looking, epople will hate your guts
Like I said.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Do they really respond like that, or are you just exaggerating for the sake of the story?
No exaggerations, I swear.

KV3 said:
Idk why you expected non chads in ap. Chads parents will always convince the principal to let their kid do AP even though he failed the remedial class.
Not that I've ever seen. My school's Chads are dumb as fuck and don't give a shit about classes.

Sadness said:
No exaggerations, I swear.

Damn... I'm 100% way uglier than you are, but my classmates were never that mean to me. Maybe Americans are just more rude in general than Europeans are. Which is funny, considering America is the homeground for SJWs.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Damn... I'm 100% way uglier than you are, but my classmates were never that mean to me. Maybe Americans are just more rude in general than Europeans are. Which is funny, considering America is the homeground for SJWs.
Seriously? Most European countries are wayyyyy more left-wing/SJW than the U.S.

Facade said:
Why aren't you becoming a neet at this point

Jesus christ this is torture
As if my parents will let me drop out.

Damn dude what a shitty day.
I hope it will get better for you.
Where do you live anyway?
Where I live chads usually leave normies and incels alone and aren't such distruptive pieces of shit.

brb typing this on text to speech

Btw why the maga hat?
It's quite frowned upon by some people, and they'll instantly judge you for that.
If you wanna make friends, dress more neutraly and things will improve a bit.

Drop out and become a NEET.

I got a picture of trump holding an AR 15 on muh pickup truck. Fuck yeah.

>wearing a maga hat

OP, for the love of god, the first rule is not attracting too much attention to yourself as an incel so life becomes more bearable. You are literally putting in effort to do the complete opposite if you're wearing a fucking Trump hat outside.

also, is this seriously how your daily experience looks like? the fuck?

i was literally invisible in school.

Sadness said:
I built up the courage to introduce myself to a girl that i've had a crush on for a while now. when i introduced myself to her and offered my hand out for her to shake it, she rudely responded "i've already met people!"
Brutal, stay away from these roasties and rot in peace, it's possibly the best thing to do in this situation because they will never love you, don't give them any attention no matter what, they feed on it.

Sadness said:
Well, I did it, motherfucker. My school is filled with (mostly male) young and wise conservatives. WE ARE THE FUTURE! Trump 2020!

trump is dumb

whogivesafucc said:
>wearing a maga hat

OP, for the love of god, the first rule is not attracting too much attention to yourself as an incel so life becomes more bearable. You are literally putting in effort to do the complete opposite if you're wearing a fucking Trump hat outside.

Guess what? That’s called reactive living. Too many guys on here aren’t acting but reacting. I was like that until 16, it’s the most freeing thing to be yourself. An incel face will draw attention regardless, better to go down swinging than tucking your shirt and balls in hoping to blend in.

ngl the reactions people had to u are identical to mine, so glad i became a neet, top kek i actually hate my parents for sending me (a bluepilled kiddo) with a craniofacial deformity into a fucking school in one of the worst counties in the fucking country. fuck them i hope they learn one day

BTW bro you sound so much like me in my senior year that it is striking. Your experiences and the way you word things in you writing.

Sadness said:
 A girl next to me turned out to be extremely anti-Trump so we debated for about thirty seconds before the conductor  laughed and said that we'd both "eventually end up married". She said "Uhhhh, no?" and I blushed bright red and tensed up without saying anything, not because I liked her, but because I felt sorry for her to be propositioned with such a disgusting sub-human like myself. 

That's a little cucked. You feel bad for her for treating you like filth??

TheRealChincel said:
whogivesafucc said:
>wearing a maga hat
Guess what? That’s called reactive living. Too many guys on here aren’t acting but reacting. I was like that until 16, it’s the most freeing thing to be yourself. An incel face will draw attention regardless, better to go down swinging than tucking your shirt and balls in hoping to blend in.

Yea, well, I'm already invisible as it is by being myself so I'm good to go I guess

Sadness said:
It was the start of a new semester. I managed to convince my doctor to prescribe me Ritalin because of my ADHD diagnosis so I was in prime studycel mode. 

My first class of the day was English, the only non-AP class that I took. The AP classes at my school usually have non-slutty girls and normies, and regular ones have Chad bullies and slutty girls. Pick your poison. I arrived later than usual but not tardy. When I walked in, I realized that the class was filled with every single Chad and Stacy in my grade. I had a mini-heart attack seeing their faces, and then took the table beside a group of Chads. Since Chads are always disruptive students, the teacher had to assign us seats. I hoped that she would put me with some girls so I could wallow in their arousing scent while discreetly stroking my throbbing erection, but I got put at a table with a landwhale and a giga-Chad. Hearing him groan in disappointment as I approached the table made me really mad. When the class ended, I heard him whisper to his Chad buddy "Why did she put me next to this fucking loser?". If I weren't afraid of getting suspended, I would have turned around and sucker punched him in the face; hopefully disfiguring his face forever. But I didn't. I heard him say that he was going for a smoke, so I comforted myself with the thought that he'll eventually die a slow and painful death from lung cancer.

My next class was music. I was wearing my new MAGA hat to school and the conductor has some friendly comments about it. He just became my new favorite teacher. A girl next to me turned out to be extremely anti-Trump so we debated for about thirty seconds before the conductor  laughed and said that we'd both "eventually end up married". She said "Uhhhh, no?" and I blushed bright red and tensed up without saying anything, not because I liked her, but because I felt sorry for her to be propositioned with such a disgusting sub-human like myself. 

Next period, I had a spare so I headed over to the gym. Even if I have no hope and when I'm done football, I'll never quit working out. It always feels good to look in the mirror and at least see a nice body. Also self-defense is easier. The gym was filled with coping ≤4/10 gymcels and gym teachers on break. Pumping iron filled me with endorphins and made me forget about my depression, so that was a good half hour. I went to see my normie best friend for lunch before I saw his girlfriend come up and kiss him big on the lips right in front of me. He obviously had to ditch me so I ended up eating lunch in a bathroom stall like usual, this time holding back tears.

My class after that was AP Geography. It was filled with pretty, but non-slutty girls and normie guys. I can tolerate those types of people better, but they still don't like me. I've tried to make friends with them before but they seem to dislike me even though I'm never a mean person. I wonder why? (Ugliness). Getting back on topic, the teacher had us play some icebreakers. I got excited because it was an opportunity to introduce myself to some new people. He asked us to introduce ourselves to at least five and ask about the person's ethnic background. I introduced myself to some guys and then I built up the courage to introduce myself to a girl that I've had a crush on for a while now. When I introduced myself to her and offered my hand out for her to shake it, she rudely responded "I've already met people!" with the classic mean girl face. I blushed and walked away in suppressed rage and humiliation. Later when the teacher split us into groups, I happened to be in that same girl's group. When she had to walk around me to find her friends, she leaned as far away as possible and looked at me with a disgusted facial expression like I was literally a pile of garbage. I know for a fact that I don't stink because I shower with shampoo and body wash every day and use just the right amount of cologne. I also use strong mouthwash, I always chew minty gum, and I wash my clothes as often as possible. So what other reason would she act like that? (Ugliness) I was relieved to finally leave that class.

My final class was Spanish. I sat down near some of my so-called "friends" and as soon as they saw me, they moved desks. Feeling disgusted and humiliated, I walked out of the classroom and towards the bathroom and spent a minute trying not to burst into tears. I came back to the class and found two girls next to the spot where my backpack was. After I paused in shock for a moment, I went to sit down there. My teacher asked me to sit near the front for some unknown reason, but it was right next to a beautiful 10/10 girl that I could only dream of. I could have sworn that I heard one of the girls near my former spot whisper "Thank God!". I went and sat down next to the beautiful girl. I kept looking at her posture and noticing that she was tensed up and had her hand on the side of her face that I was on; obviously discomforted by my presence. I didn't care at the moment since just being near her was sexually arousing to me, even though she's banging a Chad, as judged by her VSCO. Inhaling the intoxicating and pleasuring scents of her perfume and her breath, my penis was full-on hard and throbbing. Sometimes it would rub against my jeans, giving me even more pleasure. The class finally ended and I packed up and went home to LDAR in peace; listening to "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner in my bedroom while sobbing uncontrollably.

Your story kinda has a good ending tho, where you meet a godess of beauty. Bluepillcels will treasure that moment and imagine as if they were on a date. Consider yourself lucky  :cool:

ItheIthe said:
Just lol @ thinking AP girls are non-sluts. You'd be surprised.

Also he plays football and is still unpopular? I call bs

Back in HS I was still subhuman but I was very well liked and respected

TheRealChincel said:
How ugly are you, geez..... that sounds like a day in the life of onecooldude123 (ptosiscel)

This.

This is some next level negative halo effect shit here.

Lel. You need to befriend some fellow subhumans/betas brother, it's a good way to cope with HS.

>maga hat in.school.

Tbh you deserve everything you get.

What makes you so visually repulsive, in particular? This story makes it sound as if you have fucking Crouzon's or some shit

blackpill_incel said:
Also he plays football and is still unpopular? I call bs

Back in HS I was still subhuman but I was very well liked and respected

Being a football player was very unique for me.

I was very well respected during the season and I got a lot of compliments during the season. People actually admired me.

Outside of the season I was pretty much an invisible ghost. No girls. No parties. Hardly any friends. My own teammates didn't invite me to do stuff with them when they hung out. Other people still respected me, but hardly acknowledged my existence.

I bet a lot of people actually envied me for being seemingly popular and very good at sports, all the while I envied them mightily.

Sadness said:

My first class of the day was English, the only non-AP class that I took. The AP classes at my school usually have non-slutty girls and normies, and regular ones have Chad bullies and slutty girls. Pick your poison. I arrived later than usual but not tardy. When I walked in, I realized that the class was filled with every single Chad and Stacy in my grade. I had a mini-heart attack seeing their faces, and then took the table beside a group of Chads. Since Chads are always disruptive students, the teacher had to assign us seats. I hoped that she would put me with some girls so I could wallow in their arousing scent while discreetly stroking my throbbing erection, but I got put at a table with a landwhale and a giga-Chad. Hearing him groan in disappointment as I approached the table made me really mad. When the class ended, I heard him whisper to his Chad buddy "Why did she put me next to this fucking loser?". If I weren't afraid of getting suspended, I would have turned around and sucker punched him in the face; hopefully disfiguring his face forever. But I didn't. I heard him say that he was going for a smoke, so I comforted myself with the thought that he'll eventually die a slow and painful death from lung cancer.

My next class was music. I was wearing my new MAGA hat to school and the conductor has some friendly comments about it. He just became my new favorite teacher. A girl next to me turned out to be extremely anti-Trump so we debated for about thirty seconds before the conductor  laughed and said that we'd both "eventually end up married". She said "Uhhhh, no?" and I blushed bright red and tensed up without saying anything, not because I liked her, but because I felt sorry for her to be propositioned with such a disgusting sub-human like myself. 

My final class was Spanish. I sat down near some of my so-called "friends" and as soon as they saw me, they moved desks. Feeling disgusted and humiliated, I walked out of the classroom and towards the bathroom and spent a minute trying not to burst into tears. I came back to the class and found two girls next to the spot where my backpack was. After I paused in shock for a moment, I went to sit down there. My teacher asked me to sit near the front for some unknown reason, but it was right next to a beautiful 10/10 girl that I could only dream of. I could have sworn that I heard one of the girls near my former spot whisper "Thank God!". I went and sat down next to the beautiful girl. I kept looking at her posture and noticing that she was tensed up and had her hand on the side of her face that I was on; obviously discomforted by my presence. I didn't care at the moment since just being near her was sexually arousing to me, even though she's banging a Chad, as judged by her VSCO. Inhaling the intoxicating and pleasuring scents of her perfume and her breath, my penis was full-on hard and throbbing. Sometimes it would rub against my jeans, giving me even more pleasure. The class finally ended and I packed up and went home to LDAR in peace; listening to "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner in my bedroom while sobbing uncontrollably.

>School
Just wait til you start wagecucking.

hahahahaha what a story mark

Sadness said:
PM me the audio.
"the sample you provided is too long"
Sadly, i couldn't get the internet story teller to function.

C450_4matic said:
Your story kinda has a good ending tho, where you meet a godess of beauty. Bluepillcels will treasure that moment and imagine as if they were on a date. Consider yourself lucky  :cool:
I'm next to her every day and I always have a huge erection during the whole class. It's kinda sad that that's what's exciting to me while Chad is nailing her every night.  :'(