Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill School Story: Proof Females Want Control Over Us

B

BrutalandHard

Greycel
It's funny how many people think these institutions are to our benefit

What they really want is to control ugly men

It's a puppet show where the puppet never becomes one of it's own

The story goes like this, the guy had long hair and these teachers tell him to cut his hair and tells him that and this is exactly what they said, "It doesn't look good"

They clowned on him

What's funny is the same people would tell you to grow your hair out "hairmaxx", go to the gym, all this crap

It's all about controlling sub 5 ugly incels, there's no way to win for us. You're either attractive or you're not, your hair won't change shit.

Right now I don't even feel like doing things normal everyday people do; I'll think it's weird if someone tells me to eat food quickly, or tell me I need to change something; because most of the time I just end up feeling stupid, feeling like a pushover; which is exactly what they want you to be.

Even when the typical republican says, "Don't wear dresses" etc. I'm still kind of disgusted cause it's still part of controlling us, it's like, I do what I want please don't try to say what I need to do or got to do to gain your respect.

Non-attractive men are to wageslave and do every undesirable/essential job in society for their entire lives, alone, without complaint. Challenge this role and they will come for you.