Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

school shootings - justified or not?

2-CBcel

2-CBcel

pumping iron
★★★
yes, this thread is glowing:feelsLSD:. discuss as if the FBI is watching

my opinion should be known by now. "definetly not justified"

Sure let me go interview my local mass shooter to get inside his mind

Only if they go for the high score. :feelsLSD:

hi
You see, exacting revenge on some assholes who jacked you up is one thing but going mindlessly berserk on innocent people is just plain retarded and fucked up.
high IQ

If you shoot only your bullies - yes.

I can’t tell you if it’s justified, i can only tell you that humans are evil creatures and do evil things which leads to more evil things.

Im completely neutral to it

Being incel and thinking it is unjustified is cuck

I think it's justified, even if they don't specifically target bullies and such and just kill indiscriminately. The only time I would have a problem is if they shot another incel, but they're probably just saving them from years of pointless suffering anyway. Even if you go after people who didn't hurt you they still excluded and ostracised you and are doing nothing while low-tier men are mistreated.
They are the ones who hold this system together. Normies are the ones who worship women and Chads and run the system for their benefit, hoping that they will achieve a fraction of their success Chads can get doing nothing.

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 16 39 36

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 16 39 48

I only support self-defense.

Consider the conditions in society that must be so severe as to mould an individual into a school shooter. Blame the conditions. "Justified" is a social construct- there is only what is and what isn't. School shootings happen and they are more numerous now than in any time before. I would not blame the shooters, is all.

I wanna be edgy and say 'yes' but its really cringe to kill people who have never said or done anything wrong to you in your life.
I think as long as the active shooter is killing people who wronged them then i can get behind that a bit more.

society gaslights unattractive men into insanity and they wonder why mass shootings happen

literally everyone on this website has gone through a phase where they idolize some shooter, im still in mine

Rampant mass shootings are just another symptom of our ongoing Jewish disease.

They are but one of many natural responses to an unnatural world of forced multicultural DIE-versity and the resultant cosmopolitan alienation of society that comes with it.

These things don’t tend to happen or at least not very often when a society is homogenous, high trust and everyone looks out for everyone else as well eachother’s kids as though everyone is eachother’s extended family member.

Of course its justified humans are cruel