Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School shootings are the result of a dysfunctional and unequal society, and there must be more until faggots will wake up

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
America is still in a profound slumber and doesn't realize that many of the school shooters are not necessarily categorized as incels by default, but most of them suffer from depression, anxiety, traumatic events from their past, being bullied by other normans, being ostracized by family, ostracized from class, being mocked at, being judged by the way he looks.

And guess what? Most of them are males. Yep, because a woman cannot commit a school shooting due to the fact that: 1. she has estrogen, 2. she can relieve her depression quickly by finding a cock.

Men are always fucked, not in that good way. School shootings must happen until America will fix this shit and will take care better of the mental health as a whole.

I don’t think they ever will wake up
Society is unrepairable

If I was American I would definitely have minecrafted my school

Those high IQ retards will keep blaming gun laws. Countries like Israel and Czech republic also have lots and lots of people having guns yet they don't have as many shootings

School shootings never raise sympathy for the school shooter, even if he was brutally bullied daily. To normalcattle, the bullying victim is less than human and deserves his torment.

The best course of action is to just walk away. Let normalcattle writhe in their own filth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back