Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School shooting in Russia, will incels be blamed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
So far there is a lot of conflicting information so I might edit this thread. The Jews, I mean the news is useless as always at giving up reliable information.
-8-11 dead
-One shooter returning to his old school from 2017
-captured aged 19
-Khazan region so could be related to islam

There is a teenager/child jumping from a 3rd storey window?

Shooter looks like an incel, the victims from what I have seen appear mostly female aged 14 or what is considered 8 th grade in Russia. Stacy teacher confirmed dead.

Last edited:
@SryMyEnglish thoughts?

It's Russia. Nobody cares.

Nk4GcwVXdyQK 580

And it says he was quiet and non-contentious could be incel, yes but nobody cares about cels there he will be just called psycho

He looks incel.

He looks and has the "animation" of someone who was brutally bullied.

Also, some autistic blabering about, "I am God." His external social life was destroyed, so he had to retreat into his own inner psyche, and hence this is where the, " I am God", comes from.

He isn't wrong also, when you partake in the destructive or the creative process you become God, well according to Hegel at least.

Last edited:
So far there is a lot of conflicting information so I might edit this thread. The Jews, I mean the news is useless as always at giving up reliable information.
-8-11 dead
-captured aged 19

Shooter looks like an incel, the victims from what I have seen appear mostly female aged 14 or what is considered 8 th grade in Russia. Stacy teacher confirmed dead.

And again this was females fault and they drove the poor guy into isolation by rejecting him probably.
If he had a girlfriend and was well integrated with friends and school system, this wouldn’t happen.

when will foids understand these shootings are entirely their fault and they need to accept the responsibility. But they will just continue fucking chad and rejecting non chads.

Also life fuel that roastie died, she probably lived/had more sex than all of us combined in her 26 years then we will have in our entire lives.

And again this was females fault and they drove the poor guy into isolation by rejecting him probably.
If he had a girlfriend and was well integrated with friends and school system, this wouldn’t happen.

when will foids understand these shootings are entirely their fault and they need to accept the responsibility. But they will just continue fucking chad and rejecting non chads.

Also life fuel that roastie died, she probably lived/had more sex than all of us combined in her 26 years then we will have in our entire lives.

"If you multiply any number by 0 the sum is always 0."

Last edited:
He looks and has the "animation" of someone who was brutally bullied.

Also, some autistic blabering about, "I am God." His external social life was destroyed, so he had to retreat into his own inner psyche, and hence this is where the, " I am God", comes from.

He isn't wrong also, when you partake in the destructive or the creative process you become God, well according to Hegel at least.
speculates me :feelsseriously:

A guy in a gaming discord server over here said "these fucking incels" blaming us for school shootings.
Well, he definitely looks like a cel though.

you can hear the foid jumping , screaming after landing

lol , should have jumped with the head downwards bitch

she survived the fucking jump ( you can see her crawiling )

what pain that must be , brutal

Last edited:
No, cause its fucking russia. No one will think to politicize it.

he took revenge 4 YEARS AFTER GRADUATION

propably planned out . well he had bombs and shit

this is what happens if you dont give a man what he wants , or let him just be societys bitch ( wagecuck , but without the self awareness of being one )

imagine being a slave that dosnt get some praise / sex , your whole fucking existence

JFL , more man should do what he did , or refuse to partake in this gynocentric shithole

Is the anti-incel hysteria as ingrained in Russian internet culture as it is in the zeitgeist of the late 2010s Western Twittersphere?

Is the anti-incel hysteria as ingrained in Russian internet culture as it is in the zeitgeist of the late 2010s Western Twittersphere?
I sincerely think there is virtually no country on Earth that doesn't have an anti-incel hysteria ingrained in everyone's minds. Maybe Japan because people over there are voluntarily going way from any kind of relationship severly cutting ties with everyone other than the bare minimum of a job.

That guy is literally insane, I don't think anyone will seriously put the blame on incels as a group. But I think if he had a loving gf he would never do what he did.

Last edited:
This random dude made a mass shooting? Clearly there are not other factors at play, the only reason he did that it was because he was a virgin!! :soy: :bluepill:

That guy is literally insane, I don't think anyone will seriously put the blame on incels as a group. But I think if he had a loving gf he would never do what he did.
He was Just Fed Up with this Shit

-8-11 dead
-captured aged 19

He should've raped the teachers before killing them.

This random dude made a mass shooting? Clearly there are not other factors at play, the only reason he did that it was because he was a virgin!! :soy: :bluepill:
And WHO is responsible for him being a virgin and commiting mass murder ? Femoid trash :reeeeee:

A guy in a gaming discord server over here said "these fucking incels" blaming us for school shootings.
Well, he definitely looks like a cel though.
I bet that soyfag is an incel himself.

He should've raped the teachers before killing them.
Based
-8-11 dead
-captured aged 19

Based king, hope everyone shoot up the schools and killed the bullies and foids and cucks

Incels will be blamed if there was a single female casualty, otherwise not.