Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School Shooting in Colorado

Everytime i see someone called average looking white guys "incels" i start suspecting there is a fakecel behind the keyboard, wtf...

Being an average looking white guy makes it easier to ascend, it doesn't make it harder to become an incel, he looks incel tier in my book, he looks like the kind of guy that would struggle to get a date in these times where women have their pick of the litter

Endless rejections probably broke him.

It could sometimes take up to 6 to 8 shots to kill someone on average. Unless they get shot in the head or lungs.

I'm not suggesting anything :forcedsmile:, but maybe people should start coating their bullets in something that would cause a massive infection to spread, so that even if you just scrape something or cause a shallow wound it would have some kind of impact to ensure your shots were effective.

Last edited:
Its harder to go ER than it seems. I’m going to make a thread about this soon. The average kill count in a mass shooting is only around 3 kills. People like Nikolas Cruz and Cho where born to kill.
Tag me if you're going for high iq, higb effort post.

Tag me if you're going for high iq, higb effort post.
I would say it’s pretty high IQ. Most people think every mass shooter gets around 15 kills on average but it’s not true. Mass shootings happen every day around the world on average. With usually only a couple people dead.

Its harder to go ER than it seems. I’m going to make a thread about this soon. The average kill count in a mass shooting is only around 3 kills. People like Nikolas Cruz and Cho where born to kill.
Both of them practice shooting for a considerable time before going ER, cho would of been an excellent marksman, every single one of his kills was a head shot except one, and he was duel wielding pistols, I would love to have seen his count had he used a rifle or multiple rifles instead.

I think most of them (school shootings) are just impulse decisions with very little thought put into them which leads to the low kill counts.

Both of them practice shooting for a considerable time before going ER, cho would of been an excellent marksman, every single one of his kills was a head shot except one, and he was duel wielding pistols, I would love to have seen his count had he used a rifle or multiple rifles instead.

I think most of them (school shootings) are just impulse decisions with very little thought put into them which leads to the low kill counts.
Every gun owner has practiced shooting at least multiple times in there lives. And rifles are harder to use than pistols. They are a lot more powerful though but using a pistol will give you a lot more agility. Rifles also weigh a lot more than pistols. And the people who usually get the really high kill counts are people who really hate society.
Also getting tackled by someone or your gun gets jammed are way more common than you think. I would say at least 80% of it is just luck. And usually when normies go ER they are scared because they don’t really want to kill them selves or spend the rest of their lives in prison because there lives are a lot better than incels lives and still have some heart for society making them kill less and they start to regret it ( like Micheal Carneal for example ) while the ones who hate society usually have no regrets and are more determined and don’t care if they go to jail for life or commit suicide because there lives are a lot worse than normies lives because society treats them like shit and usually makes there lives a living hell. Also go check gunviolencearchive.org and go on the mass shooting list. It only shows mass shootings in America. Haft the people on it don’t even kill anyone only injuring 5 or 6 or so. When you visit that site you might just think it’s gang violence ( which it is haft of the time ngl ) but it says if it’s gang violence or if 2 people got In a fight/shootout.

Last edited: