Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School Shooting in Colorado

What's with all these amateurs lately smdh

Why do so many of these school shootings happen in states where weed is legal?
Can they not just smoke a joint beforehand and talk themselves out of it?

Why do so many of these school shootings happen in states where weed is legal?
Can they not just smoke a joint beforehand and talk themselves out of it?
Because getting high doesn't change the unbearable hideousness of the human race.

I'm also confused about this. Is it really that hard to get kills?

It is in a way, I think these guys are too eager and they didn't do any training or planning, notice with the two guys who did columbine there are numerous videos of them shooting things as test practice with various guns, they likely trained and planned for quite a while, hence their effectiveness, these guys are going full "wing it" kamikaze style.

Was it incel or ISIScel?

Because getting high doesn't change the unbearable hideousness of the human race.
That's true but it does quell homicidal urges in the short term.

There were 2 gunmen and 0 people died ? JFL ... Uh ... I have no words ...

They tried too hard and they didn't even enter the scoreboard.

the last year was too good for us school shooting fans, the universe has to rebalance itself by giving us shitty ones smh

It is in a way, I think these guys are too eager and they didn't do any training or planning, notice with the two guys who did columbine there are numerous videos of them shooting things as test practice with various guns, they likely trained and planned for quite a while, hence their effectiveness, these guys are going full "wing it" kamikaze style.

nikolas cruz was also training shooting for years and pagourtiz and vladislav rolyakov(russian er last year)created their own explosives

Last edited:
People are getting more retarded each day,can't even make a decent plan

the last year was too good for us school shooting fans, the universe has to rebalance itself by giving us shitty ones smh

nikolas cruz was also training shooting for years and pagourtiz and vladislav rolyakov(russian er last year)created their own explosives

1. I like your username, the quote you are referencing is one of the most memorable and funny ones from Elliot

2. When is one of these guys going to show up to a slut walk to congratulate women and help them celebrate female empowERment. They keep missing the chance to make a huge diffERence in women's lives

weak tbh

we need cho back

2. When is one of these guys going to show up to a slut walk to congratulate women and help them celebrate female empowERment. They keep missing the chance to make a huge diffERence in women's lives
I think most of them do it to get back at their bullies tbh

When is one of these guys going to show up to a slut walk to congratulate women and help them celebrate female empowERment. They keep missing the chance to make a huge diffERence in women's lives
It's very strange. If I were going to go ER (I'm not FBI! Don't worry, I'm a good little drone!) I'd hit cucks and foids somewhere significant. The corporate offices of Buzzfeed or Visa or something.

They'll find a way to blame it on us

I imagine the legal and cultural consequences of such a thing happening would be huge

Now it's reported 8

Lol effectiveness? Not supporting school shootings, but they had Rifles and only killed 9 people. Cho with 2 handguns killed like 30 something. Dylan and Eric are a disgrace

incel go bum bum

238.png

It's crazy how Cho,as a weak ass ricecel killed so many by himself and these wannabes can't even do shit

It's crazy how Cho,as a weak ass ricecel killed so many by himself and these wannabes can't even do shit

Asian level gameplay skills
Everytime I see one of these I think - "damn this shit must be hard, do bullets not kill anymore, or is everyone so prepared for it now they have protocol in place to increase survival rates?"

I think its the latter, there is likely protocol in place now, and people are more weary of it today because its so common, when before people would stick around after hearing a loud bang not thinking it was a gun, people today would automatically assume its a gun and start running and hiding immediately

Last edited:
Sigh what a weak score

0 - kills, dafuq :lul::lul::lul:.
I had high hopes when I saw titte...
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Cho had hollow points while most noobs go with FMJ bullets that are not effective on unarmored targets.

Most ER goers just totally fuck up with their plan. Which somehow explains why they went ER in the first place: They have psychological disorders and that's why they can generate enough "courage" to do it. But when they finally carry it out they fail miserably. Why? Because they don't do it out of conviction, they do it out of anger and complete despair. This is in contrast to people like Eric and Dylan, who made a highly detailed and well-considered plan and had a deep motive behind their actions. But they failed too in the end because of some minor mistakes.

Holy fuck the perpetrator looks like a fucking incel:

Youtube channel of the shooter:

It was over for him.

Last edited:
It's very strange. If I were going to go ER (I'm not FBI! Don't worry, I'm a good little drone!) I'd hit cucks and foids somewhere significant. The corporate offices of Buzzfeed or Visa or something.
:feelskek:g

dancing jbs in the back :feelsohh: :feelstastyman:

Asian level gameplay skills
Everytime I see one of these I think - "damn this shit must be hard, do bullets not kill anymore, or is everyone so prepared for it now they have protocol in place to increase survival rates?"

I think its the latter, there is likely protocol in place now, and people are more weary of it today because its so common, when before people would stick around after hearing a loud bang not thinking it was a gun, people today would automatically assume its a gun and start running and hiding immediately
Hit em when it's lunch time that cafeteria gonna be packed

Colorado School shooting =

Last edited:
0 - kills, dafuq :lul::lul::lul:.
I had high hopes when I saw titte...
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Its harder to go ER than it seems. I’m going to make a thread about this soon. The average kill count in a mass shooting is only around 3 kills. People like Nikolas Cruz and Cho where born to kill.

His channel was deleted by youtube just minutes ago. Allegedly for breaking their guidelines, which is obviously total bullshit. I don't understand why they always do this.

Its harder to go ER than it seems. I’m going to make a thread about this soon. The average kill count in a mass shooting is only around 3 kills. People like Nikolas Cruz and Cho where born to kill.
Holy fuck the perpetrator looks like a fucking incel:

View attachment 112641

View attachment 112642
View attachment 112643

View attachment 112644
Youtube channel of the shooter:

It was over for him.

not incel

fucking slayer zygos and jaw

How hard is it really to kill unarmed kids with an AR? General cho though...

I once heard someone say that it's suprisingly hard to hit someone with a pistol (Without training), I always imagined it as being super easy, aim and pull the trigger, but it's supposedly quite hard

How hard is it really to kill unarmed kids with an AR? General cho though...
It could sometimes take up to 6 to 8 shots to kill someone on average. Unless they get shot in the head or lungs.