Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School shooters are heroes tbh

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Not talking about grown men that walk into a kindergarten school and start spraying at toddlers.

Talking about the Columbine guys. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

People who have been the worst of days. Bullied and picked on all day at school, just to come home to a lack of depth or empathy with their family.

Some of the classmates they killed, were encouraging them both to commit suicide. Their bullies had no remorse or empathy towards them. And when the bullies got what they deserved. A equal amount of pain, and people cried.

Eric and Dylan served justice. They got what they deserved, and soyciety didn’t like it. I hope Eric and Dylan rest in peace, and the bullies that pushed the two over the edge, I hope they rot in hell. I likely will take a trip at some point to piss on their graves

True tbh. Imagine having the balls to go ER at that age.
Once you are +20 or so how fucking gay is it to shoot up a school instead of the government

Cho is the only hero, he was a manlet ricecel so I believe he was actually bullied

Idk about the other ones, most were white

True, nothing makes more sick than society actually defending bullies and normiefags, so whoever takes propER action against them is based

What about the ones that gunned down elementary school kids? :feelsjuice:

We are never going to know the truth about this case.

The Rocky Mountain News stated conspicuously in an article released on 04-29-1999:

"Dozens of witnesses interviewed by police after the crime claimed that from five to eight individuals participated in the shooting that left 15 people dead, including the killers, and more than 20 injured."

Schermafbeelding%202022-06-16%20om%2021_49_29.png

Schermafbeelding%202022-06-16%20om%2022_33_29.png

Mark Taylor is a Columbine survivor who became a whistle blower after he discovered that his assailants were sodomized and given mind altering drugs which may have contributed to their insanity in carrying out the massacre.

Mark Taylor also brought a suit against the big pharmaceutical companies and won! Additionally, Mark blew the whistle early in the Columbine investigation that SWAT team members stationed on the roof of the high school fired into the school and may have been responsible for some of the injuries and deaths that occurred on that tragic day.

Mind control operation?

True tbh. Imagine having the balls to go ER at that age.
Once you are +20 or so how fucking gay is it to shoot up a school instead of the government
Yeah at that point it’s so low IQ to shoot up a bunch of toddlers with no impact on society.

Go shoot up the local bar that all your old highschool Bullies go to, or shoot up a frat party full of chads, or shoot in a congress meeting.

If only the people with the huge balls to go ER had the same size IQ too

30 year old men who gun down random elementary schools are extremely low iq and should’ve spent their efforts on congress buildings

If only the people with the huge balls to go ER had the same size IQ too
Breivik, Tarrant, McVeigh and Kaczynski :feelzez:

Even though Breivik should have targeted adults in the first place. Then you couldn't have said anything against it. Everyone hates politicians.

Breivik, Tarrant, McVeigh and Kaczynski :feelzez:

Even though Breivik should have targeted adults in the first place. Then you couldn't have said anything against it. Everyone hates politicians.

Don’t forget Omar mateen who killed 50 faggots in a faggot nightclub and Stephen paddock who killed 70 normies/foids at a music festival

Don’t forget Omar mateen who killed 50 faggots in a faggot nightclub and Stephen paddock who killed 70 normies/foids at a music festival
All heroes. We know nobody in a nightclub is a fellow incel bc we’d get chased out of there instantly

It's morally justified only against bullies.

And, of course, the most unsung of unsung heroes:
GTY_James_Holmes_ml_160302_16x9_992.jpg

:society:

Lanza was a hero too. Yes, he killed kids but in a way he killed kids who had the potential of being ostracized, tormented and abused through out their lifetime essentially creating more suffering. Put some respect on my boys name

Cho is the only hero, he was a manlet ricecel so I believe he was actually bullied
Eric and Dylan were bullied too. The counter-narrative that they weren’t is poorly supported

In fact, most rampage-style school shooters are bullied. Idk why you believe yahud media that they’re not

Lanza was a hero too. Yes, he killed kids but in a way he killed kids who had the potential of being ostracized, tormented and abused through out their lifetime essentially creating more suffering. Put some respect on my boys name
Lanza was a fag. Literally

Agreed. I don’t think that many of the people they killed that day personally bullied them though. I do know some of the victims were friends with their bullies

“Gayfortimk”, “queerforkimveer”, actually look into the dude’s backstory
I suggest looking into the audio belonging to Lanza that was dug up online a year ago. It gives pretty good insight into his mind. He was Hetero, had an interest in girls who were severely anorexic. The faggy usernames were his way of comedy

Based post. It really pisses me off when bullies beat people down, tell them to commit suicide, taunt them for days etc, to then just cry and say 'wow this is so awful, people are cruel' after their victims go insane from the constant abuse they received.

Yes they are. All that has happened thanks to Eric&Dylan, The Columbiner, who pioneered it. Eric&Dylan were bullied too.

Based post. It really pisses me off when bullies beat people down, tell them to commit suicide, taunt them for days etc, to then just cry and say 'wow this is so awful, people are cruel' after their victims go insane from the constant abuse they received.
You wrote down everything I want to say. When we get bullied, normies ignore and act as if that is normal. Some even laught at the victim. No one cares to stand up for the bullied and punishes the abusers. Then when the bullied stands up for himself and returns the favors to those who did wrong to him, that is when this cruel society shows interest in the bullied and constantly label victim incorrectly. It is the shooter who is the real victim. Devil is made, not born.

Yes they are. All that has happened thanks to Eric&Dylan, The Columbiner, who pioneered it. Eric&Dylan were bullied too.

You wrote down everything I want to say. When we get bullied, normies ignore and act as if that is normal. Some even laught at the victim. No one cares to stand up for the bullied and punishes the abusers. Then when the bullied stands up for himself and returns the favors to those who did wrong to him, that is when this cruel society shows interest in the bullied and constantly label victim incorrectly. It is the shooter who is the real victim. Devil is made, not born.
Facts brocel. Society wants us to stay at the bottom, so they'll always label the bully as the 'victim' when we stand up for ourselves. They want to beat us down to feel better about themselves, and it upsets the order when we fight back.

Pre pubescent Aryan chads at a rich all-white catholic school. They deserved it.

Atleast it happened while they were young and naive, not knowing what was happening

Not talking about grown men that walk into a kindergarten school and start spraying at toddlers.

People who have been the worst of days. Bullied and picked on all day at school, just to come home to a lack of depth or empathy with their family.

Some of the classmates they killed, were encouraging them both to commit suicide. Their bullies had no remorse or empathy towards them. And when the bullies got what they deserved. A equal amount of pain, and people cried.

Eric and Dylan served justice. They got what they deserved, and soyciety didn’t like it. I hope Eric and Dylan rest in peace, and the bullies that pushed the two over the edge, I hope they rot in hell. I likely will take a trip at some point to piss on their graves
I have no problem with a kid killing their bully. Although idk much about the people you mentioned here and do not condone their behaviour and would not participate in activities that resemble it.

Eric and Dylan were the OG school shooters and Columbine was one of the first school shootings that got widespread media coverage. Not to mention all their basement tapes, videos and individual journals/manifestos helped flesh out their motives and personalities to the public. So much so that they developed a cult following.
They really had the balls to go all-out and pave the way for future ERs (shame their bombs didn't go off though). I especially related to Eric's journal writing tbh. When I first discovered his journal as a teenager and compared it to my own journal writings I was taken aback by how uncannily similar we both were. While Dylan was more of a depressed emo boy, you could feel the anger and pure hostility emanating from Eric's writings. A true misanthrope who was tired of taking shit from normiescum.

Last edited:
They're heroes but i wished them have more of an cause than "me get bullied :("

Based. But to be honest violence does not get anybody anywhere because you end up becoming the same monster that you were hating. But things do happen for reason.

They're heroes but i wished them have more of an cause than "me get bullied :("
I think it was their hatred of humanity that was the main purpose of why they did that Abuse from other people it's going to reflect on such a young mind that. If you are? Only exposed. To people that? Abuse. You you're. Gonna think humanity is. Inherently abusive. To an Extent that is true And What comes around goes wrong.

Most school shooters had autism

@Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @wereq
The Rocky Mountain News stated conspicuously in an article released on 04-29-1999:

"Dozens of witnesses interviewed by police after the crime claimed that from five to eight individuals participated in the shooting that left 15 people dead, including the killers, and more than 20 injured."

Mark Taylor is a Columbine survivor who became a whistle blower after he discovered that his assailants were sodomized and given mind altering drugs which may have contributed to their insanity in carrying out the massacre.

Mark Taylor also brought a suit against the big pharmaceutical companies and won! Additionally, Mark blew the whistle early in the Columbine investigation that SWAT team members stationed on the roof of the high school fired into the school and may have been responsible for some of the injuries and deaths that occurred on that tragic day.

@Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @wereq

They are based also tbh, they are dispatching some future npcs that are going to ruin incels lives.
True, nothing makes more sick than society actually defending bullies and normiefags, so whoever takes propER action against them is based
^

They are true hERoes

Honestly anyone the slays stacys, (ER, towelheads, niggers even serial killers) are heroes in my book

School shooters make women wet, you are idolizing dark triad moggers

School shooters make women wet, you are idolizing dark triad moggers
Women and NT normies hate school shooters and spree shooters, they love serial killers, but then they somehow hate rapists?

Eric and Dylan shot at random, I've read the basement tape transcript and their diaries and they hated the jocks more than anyone else. If you look at the victims, they're mostly all normies, a few are sub 5s.