Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over School memories...

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
>getting literally dragged out of bed everyday at 6am
>trying to sleep on the bus but your head keeps violently banging against the metal window frame
>trying to sleep in class and getting reprimanded by teachers that force you to stand for the rest of class
>eating lunch in the bathroom stall everyday
>getting soda cans thrown at me while eating lunch in the bathroom stall
>trying to find a partner for a project but can't
>getting laughed at by the entire class because I didn't have a project to present because I never found a partner
>failing almost every class
>never having any friends
>never having any girls show any interest in me
>thinking about killing myself every goddamn miserable day I had to spend in that prison

guys, high school is the best times of our lives! I will cherish these precious memories until the day I die :feelsbadman:

The only thing I miss was my ability to stay awake until 3-4AM playing games and watching anime, and waking up at 6 feeling completely fine and going through my day unaffected, the rest was pretty shit

When I feel like shit about staying home all day I think about how much worse it was in school and feel glad that I don't have to go through that again.

school legit made me psychotic

Yeah, I always hated school even though I was a good student.

I can relate super well, especially the partners for projects man; I never had anyone and I got so anxious that no one wanted to be with me. When you are below a certain point no one wants to be associated with you they dont even look your way these people man I hate them

I didn't even eat lunch I was too afraid to be near people because the cafeteria was always packed and I just sat outside reading a book looking like a total loser.

It happens again at work

the only thing i miss about high school is my friends. Other than that its just painful memories. I still have untreated social anxiety but at least now I'm a neet and don't have to go out as much.