Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel School is wageslavery except you get paid nothing in return

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★★
I sure loooove staying up nights studying and working tirelessly only to catch up with chad #30323 who has rich parents who can either go to an ivy league to play sports or get a high-paying position at his dads company. I love the fact that I have to work thrice as hard as a bean/nig for good scholarships or on my applications. JFL at anyone who intentionally slaves away or studies in this rigged kike system, there is nothing in store for you but pain and stress as a sub5 male.

I think you get treated better though on the whole.

Because you're basically a customer not an employee.

Plus way lower chance of getting fired/expelled!

I sure loooove staying up nights studying and working tirelessly only to catch up with chad #30323 who has rich parents who can either go to an ivy league to play sports or get a high-paying position at his dads company. I love the fact that I have to work thrice as hard as a bean/nig for good scholarships or on my applications. JFL at anyone who intentionally slaves away or studies in this rigged kike system, there is nothing in store for you but pain and stress as a sub5 male.
Didn’t race based discrimination get banned recently in America?

True. Fucking had to wake up 6AM every morning to go to learn useless shit I will never even use. Worst part is I would always get in trouble with teachers because my hair covers my eyes bc 'it makes the school look bad'. I'm so glad I'm never going back to school.

I've noticed after finishing school, my dark circles are going away and my skin is getting clearer bc I can actually get sleep.

I agree tbh, i sleep less than 6 hours on weekdays, i barely pass school bc i realised the meaningless of school and life in general a long time ago

I was growing up poor my whole life, one of the main reasons im a incel

Im thinking abt dropping out and becoming a truck driver, good pay, and ppl alawys say ohhh youre never gonna see ur family, always at work. WHAT fucking family? I will earn money for me, i will still live with my dad anyways since i dont see any point in buying a apartment when im at work most of the time.

I think thats better then being neet since at least my family wont be dissapointed.

And still chads dont have to have a good job, but many chads get good jobs bc of looks. Most chads already have rich parents that own some company, and will inherit all their money. While i will inherit a house.

Fuck my life man.

schools are just training one for wagecuckery, reminder that your boss at work doesn't just own you for 9-5 but also dictates lots of terms (even if indirectly) at home with your own family - just like teachers do at schools

If you study hard in a first world country you’ll get far. But yeah it’s not worth it imo, I don’t have the motivation.

I dropped out of school

agreed. dont even get me started on how much HT normies, foids, and chads get away with not doing the work by the shitty teacher

agreed. dont even get me started on how much HT normies, foids, and chads get away with not doing the work by the shitty teacher
There are normalfags in my classses that barely know how to operate a computer or what a file is in CS. Not even autists are safe now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back