Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School is like anime come to life

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Looking back as a neet school seems like a fantasy land. You are made to learn about random shit with other people, but from an outside the box perspective you have an excuse to be around many prime jbs and cool kids, I can only imagine what heaven being even a young High-Tier-Normie is compared to my shit neet life

>Ywn go to a Japanese school for big brain nibbas and get to pilot cool robots and shit
Good at yugioh

I wish Oregairu was my Highschool life

75376l.jpg

After you graduate life gets switched to hardmode, whereas people who go on to college get to keep playing life on easy mode.

Instead of life being like some open world game to explore and full of possibilities, its just some murderous unforgiving shithole like Dark Souls except you have twice the responsibility

My school years are almost over...

I wish Oregairu was my Highschool life

75376l.jpg
Its a different world. You have things to do like get the grades and make the football team. Theres 100s of prime jbs. Sure I could take drugs and alcohol all night but it would never feel as organic and exciting

If somehow someone doing well socially in school ever reads this then you're lucky as fuck

After you graduate life gets switched to hardmode, whereas people who go on to college get to keep playing life on easy mode.

Instead of life being like some open world game to explore and full of possibilities, its just some murderous unforgiving shithole like Dark Souls except you have twice the responsibility
^^ accurate

hard mode at its finest

You must have been brainwashed and deluded beyond comprehension

School isn't even remotely like that... your belief is so obviously an illusion, you would not want to be forced into a facility for 8 hours a day and then bullied and condescended while watching others be obnoxious and living in an ignorant fairy tale

At least for me, there isn't one attractive femoid in my school

School isn't even remotely like that... your belief is so obviously an illusion, you would not want to be forced into a facility for 8 hours a day and then bullied and condescended while watching others be obnoxious and living in an ignorant fairy tale
Obviously with shit genetics it will be horrible. I'm taking about from atleast a high tier normies point of view as I said. I was bullied too.

And also as I said from an outside the box point of view you're forced to be with prime jbs

Obviously with shit genetics it will be horrible. I'm taking about from atleast a high tier normies point of view as I said. I was bullied too.

And also as I said from an outside the box point of view you're forced to be with prime jbs

If I was a chad, then it would be pretty good... if I was a normie then I would be frustrated at how hot they are but I don't get to fuck them

School is the biggest suifuel there is

If the world was just I would have meet a female tomoko in highschool and fucked her.

No, school was the worst as an incel you being tormented everyfuckingday, it's not anime where the ugly gets a time stop mind control power and gets laid

No, school was the worst as an incel you being tormented everyfuckingday, it's not anime where the ugly gets a time stop mind control power and gets laid
No not as in the powers lol. As in the way it's fantasy like for the attractive compared to being a subhumans neet

>Be in high school
>Surrounded by other kids your own age all day
>Easy to make friends
>Almost guaranteed there will be some students there who have common hobbies/interests
>No bills to pay
>Don't have to work
>Everything is brand new and exciting to you
>Nothing really matters
>Spend your high school years wishing for them to be over because you hate homework and naively think things will get better once you're an adult
>Graduate
>Enter the real world
>Realize how much all jobs suck
>Life revolves around work and paying bills
>Hobbies/interests lose their appeal because you've gotten so jaded
>Your friends have moved away
>The culture changes dramatically...things become more and more alien to you as you become increasingly out of touch
>It gets much harder to build a social circle, especially once you're in your mid 20s
>Eventually your social circle is nothing more than a few co-workers
>Reminisce about the good old days
>Spend the rest of your life wishing you could go back to them

>Be in high school
>Surrounded by other kids your own age all day
>Easy to make friends
>Almost guaranteed there will be some students there who have common hobbies/interests
>No bills to pay
>Don't have to work
>Everything is brand new and exciting to you
>Nothing really matters
>Spend your high school years wishing for them to be over because you hate homework and naively think things will get better once you're an adult
>Graduate
>Enter the real world
>Realize how much all jobs suck
>Life revolves around work and paying bills
>Hobbies/interests lose their appeal because you've gotten so jaded
>Your friends have moved away
>The culture changes dramatically...things become more and more alien to you as you become increasingly out of touch
>It gets much harder to build a social circle, especially once you're in your mid 20s
>Eventually your social circle is nothing more than a few co-workers
>Reminisce about the good old days
>Spend the rest of your life wishing you could go back to them
Its over

It may seem like that in hindsight.

Not really.

Compared to the real world it is.

Granted you'll still have some of opportunities to make friends at age 18-22 even if you don't go to college. But after that it gets exponentially worse. Everyone is always busy. Always working, or otherwise wrapped up in their daily grind. Then, before you know it you're at an age wher all the normies are getting married and having kids and the incels have just withdrawn from society completely (or as much as they can while still making a living).