Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting School is created to make us suicidal

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Again the school system is created to create a hierarchy for the wage slavers so they can feel like the top of the pyramid is chad when in reality it's the Pope Jew. I can't believe I just spent my whole entire day studying. We don't even have school today and I had tutors come for over 5 hours and I still have someone else coming to tutor me. It's day one of my tutoring shit and I already want to end my life.

Why do we have to do this. What the fuck is the point of school when we already have Jewgle. If I want to learn some useless bullshit I can read a 4chan thread about it. I have school from 6am to 4pm then I have to come home and study again for 5 hours. When will I have time for actual life. I am so fucking tired. On top of all this, I'm fat, and being fat makes hard things ten billion times harder. I need a fucking nap but I can't even properly sleep because I finish studying at 10pm, start falling asleep by 12am because of insomnia and nightmares from my past, then have to wake up again at 5am.

What the fuck is the point of being alive.

My avatar is my face irl, tired, fat, ugly, and just done with life

School is just indoctrinating you into accepting a lifestyle where you are told what to do. Even if what you do makes no sense to you at all

Come and join my incel militia, brother. We are seeking men whose despair, outrage and contempt for life and soyciety in general has given them no recourse but to take up arms against this system that has repressed and enslaved them for so long and to achieve liberation. See here for recruitment information: https://incels.is/threads/my-plans-to-start-an-incel-militia.528572/

Only important thing in school is math because it develops logical thought and analytical thinking so you won't fall for logical fallacies like woke leftists do.

Come and join my incel militia, brother. We are seeking men whose despair, outrage and contempt for life and soyciety in general has given them no recourse but to take up arms against this system that has repressed and enslaved them for so long and to achieve liberation. See here for recruitment information: https://incels.is/threads/my-plans-to-start-an-incel-militia.528572/
I'm glad that your militia is stepping up to the plate and providing a home for estranged, directionless young males like OP

Keep on serving this noble cause inshallah

school was designed for chad and stacy to fuck each other and private school betabuxxers to avoid pessimism - the public school incel is there to become nihilistic and suicide or become an outcast worker or go insane in writing manifestos instead of ering.

I'm glad that your militia is stepping up to the plate and providing a home for estranged, directionless young males like OP

Keep on serving this noble cause inshallah
Thank you brother, the incel militia will soon be operational even despite the attempts of the site moderators here to conceal my honorable efforts to organize the comrades by relegating that topic to the Bunker forum where nobody will ever see or read it again. Once we have established a Facebook page for recruitment purposes and once I have secured a proper venue for training operations, I shall make the announcement here that we are seeking a few good men willing do conduct operations on behalf the cause. May Allah Bless you brother.

Its them joose

School exists to separate the wheat from the chaff