Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School is a Jewish nigger concept

Eric harris

Eric harris

Self-banned
-
It makes you mentally into a nigger, it.makes you obedient, a slave and a coward

Jewish families are behind this grandscheme

All i learnt was, This is a rock, This is hitler, this is a muslim, This is anne frank, This is a cigarette.

What i should have learnt is Taxes, Emotional management and coping stategies, How to get a good job, How to keep my finances in order, How to survive.

Schools are where many young foids get corrupted. I'd say, schooling should be limited at pre puberty for foids

They want to make slaves to soyciety.

Civil obedience re-education camps for wageslave recruitment.

School is basically a bluepill indoctrination center to make you an obediant slave.

Seeing more posts that corrlate the j00s with our inceldom brings me joy, the j00s are the main reason for our Inceldom, besides w0mens shitty nature. Because prior to the j00s subverting our societys, we had this nature under control.

All i learnt was, This is a rock, This is hitler, this is a muslim, This is anne frank, This is a cigarette.

What i should have learnt is Taxes, Emotional management and coping stategies, How to get a good job, How to keep my finances in order, How to survive.

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but the paper trail on this one goes back to Prussia, the German province. They designed this schooling system to generate factory workers (normies) and soldiers (bullies).
Emotional management and coping stategies
Why would teachers equip you to compete with their own kids? That's a fundamental problem with all schooling, it's all foxes guarding hen-houses. Parents can't teach you everything, but they've been pushed so far out of the picture that child abuse and victimization is rampant. I remember how much shit the teachers used to talk about parents who took charge of their kids' education, opted them out of sex ed, etc.
Schools are where many young foids get corrupted. I'd say, schooling should be limited at pre puberty for foids
Every sane culture separates young men and young women. Then it separates married women away from men who are not blood related. Co-educational schools and workplaces create unnecessary opportunity for sexual degeneracy in exchange for no benefit whatsoever.
They want to make slaves to soyciety.
Civil obedience re-education camps for wageslave recruitment.
School is basically a bluepill indoctrination center to make you an obediant slave.

I wish they didn't teach me geography and civics, you can learn them yourselves if you want. Science, language and maths should've been enough